Arbitration Subrogation Specialist
Posted on: May 28, 2023
TheArbitration Subrogation Specialist is responsible for the recovery of subrogation claims from insurance carriers and self-insured entities. These claims could also involve multiple tortfeasors. The majority of these claims would be carrier to carrier claims but the Specialist III could also work consumer, auto, property and medial/PIP claims if the workload dictates. Responsibilities include working with our clients, insured, claimants, and local and state government offices, appropriately documenting information to achieve recovery of these subrogation claims.If you are hired for a remote/work at home position, we will provide the equipment required to fulfill the role
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Subrogation Specialist III may perform some or all of the duties listed below:
- Respond professionally and promptly to telephone calls and emails from client brokers, insured, general adjusters, claimants, witnesses, attorneys, and underwriters.
- Review files using a diary system in order to handle correspondence.
- Prepare and review the initial applicant Arb, counter and response/counter Arbitrations
- Research the application of laws and statutes as it applies to specific claims in each state.
- Communicate effectively with insured, general adjusters, claimants, witnesses, attorneys, experts and underwriters in order to obtain and or provide necessary information.
- Determine appropriate claim amounts and review subrogation. Evaluate claims based on information and liability factors.
What you'll get:
Minimum Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills):
Did you know we have one of the most lucrative referral programs around? Here's how it works:
For more info on our Buddy Bucks Referral Program, watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS1nZ7w0mmk
Keywords: Afni, Austin , Arbitration Subrogation Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
here to apply!