Case Manager, Community Corrections - Austin Trans
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Open interviews every Tuesday and Thursdayfrom 11AM to 2PM at 3154
Hwy 71, Del Valle, TX 78617.
Join Our Team. Get a Sign-On Bonus.
New employees hired into full-time,eligible positions between April
1, 2022, and December 31, 2022, will receivean award up to
AtCoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standardsof professionalism and a responsibility to better the
public good. We are currently seeking a Case Manager, Community
Corrections who has apassion for providing the highest quality care
in a residential setting. Comejoin a team that is dedicated to
making an impact for the people andcommunities we serve.
The Case Manager, Community Corrections is responsible for
programmatic goals, ensuring court-ordered conditions are met, and
the reestablishment of family and community ties as required.
Ensures contractual deadlines are met, and the residents
performance is monitored and documented properly. Provides
exceptional customer service and complies with company policies and
* Supervise caseload of residents/inmates to ensure program
requirements are being met. Evaluate programming progress and
participates in resident/inmate progress meetings. Conducts
* Ensure accountability of residents/inmates in the community via
phone calls, onsite checks, and verification of submitted
documentation and requests.
* Review and oversees resident/inmate financial obligations.
* Review and evaluates resident/inmate behavior. Determines if
disciplinary measures are needed.
* Ensure resident/inmate physical and electronic file is up-to-date
and contains all relevant and pertinent information.
* Graduate from an accredited college or university with a
Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Sciences, preferably in the area of
psychology, social work, or rehabilitative counseling is
* One year of experience in corrections or a related field is
* Additional related work experience may be substituted for the
required education on a year-for-year basis.
* Demonstrate ability to complete pre-service and other training
programs as required.
* Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and apply
problem solving techniques to complex issues.
* Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software
applications is preferred.
* A valid driver's license is required.
* Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Austin , Case Manager, Community Corrections - Austin Trans, Executive , Rosanky, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!