Assistant General Manager
Company: IPIC Theaters, LLC - Operations-Leadership
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Us: IPIC Theaters, LLC strives to be our guest's favorite
destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities
blend three distinct areas - a polished-casual restaurant, a
farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater
auditoriums - into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept
offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking and watching
a movie in a luxurious setting. It's a great way to enjoy a night
out, under one roof with friends, family and colleagues.Assistant
General ManagerAccountable for delivering innovative hospitality
and memorable experiences by leading the operations of the theater
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for managing all
Front-of-House functions of the theater including but not limited
to: Guest Services, Ninja Servers, Bartenders, Rushers,
Concessionaires, and Projectionists. Ensuring innovative
hospitality and memorable Guest experiences, the safety of our team
and our Guests, and overseeing the quality and consistency of our
service, food, and beverage. Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with IPIC Theaters programs and processes for
Film Programming, Financial Management, Restaurant Inventory, Vista
Ticketing, POS and Hot Schedules.
- Manage site level hiring activities for team members; identify
talent and provide development opportunities to increase management
pipeline and maximize engagement/retention.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative
duties with comprehensive, detailed approach to safety, building
maintenance, repairs, and sanitation/cleanliness
- Supports team members with training, coaching, management
development, and overall direction to improve team and individual
development.Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in complex operations with a strong
focus on food and beverage programs, hospitality, and brand
- Outstanding professional communication skills; written, verbal,
- Demonstrate good judgement, decision making, and conflict
- Experience with managing a team; goal setting, team meetings,
performance management and coaching.
- Team retention and development skills; minimizing turnover
through solid hiring and team engagement activities; internal
promotions and cross-training.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling,
lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus opportunity.
- Company paid Life insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits.
- Discount Dining and Free Movie Tickets.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work. IPIC Theaters,
LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides
reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal
Keywords: IPIC Theaters, LLC - Operations-Leadership, Austin , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!