Pre-Sales HCM Business Consultant
Posted on: November 13, 2019
As an HCM Business Consultant, you'll be a trusted advisor to our
largest customers, using your service expertise and consulting
skills to solve their most critical business challenges such as HR
Compliance, HR Technology, and a solution that helps them focus on
their core business. You will increase sales performance by working
directly with the enterprise and national sales professionals to
identify, develop, and present business solutions with the latest
messaging techniques to buyers.
- Increase sales performance by partnering with sales
professionals to present Human Capital Management strategies and
business solutions to customers and prospects.
- Consult customers with people, process, workflow, and operating
- Understand customer business requirements and configure the
solution to demonstrate HotSchedules' and Fourth's ability to solve
- Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with
sound business acumen.
- Support RFP response process and scripted demonstrations within
domain area of expertise.
- Develop technical competence and functional product/service
- Provide written responses to RFPs (Requests for Proposal).
- Designs sales playbooks and positioning for new and existing
- Supports marketing activities by attending trade shows,
conferences and other marketing events.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future
legislation; advising customers on product, service, or equipment
adherence to requirements; advising customers on needed
- Create and contribute to a positive, professional, and fun.
environment to work at every day.Required Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of related professional experience.
- Experience working with technology products and processes.
- Knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll practices, compliance,
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and
- Experience with Business Process Outsourcing.
- Strategic use of competitive knowledge and intelligence.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to take
complex subjects and distill into a simplistic message.
- A leading Industry HR Certification a strong plus: PHR, SPHR,
SHRM-CP, OR CPP.
- HRO and PEO knowledge and experience preferred.
- The ability to travel to customers and prospects in support of
a pre-sales or customer engagement efforts.
Our StoryIn July 2019 Fourth joined forces with HotSchedules to
become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant and hospitality
management technology solutions. Together, the merged company now
represents the world's largest and only provider of end-to-end
restaurant and hospitality management solutions for customers
across the globe and of all sizes-from a single location or
franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The
combined company's complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution
suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking,
training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and
payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations
worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across
offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."
We are an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will
receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or
disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: HotSchedules, Austin , Pre-Sales HCM Business Consultant, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!