Customer Service Representative
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Enjoy making life easier for your clients?
Us too.Customer Service Representative
211 E. 7th Street, Suite 620, Austin, TX 78701
As the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and
digital brand services, we find ways to help all kinds of
organizations run smoother and smarter. Including our own. So join
us as one of our customer service professionals and we'll make sure
you have the tools and technology you need to deliver positive
outcomes for your clients every time. As a Customer Service
Representative, you will receive requests from Customers via phone,
e-mail and US mail. These requests include corporate filings such
as Incorporation, amendments, mergers, dissolutions, Uniform
Commercial Code Searching, Document Retrieval, Business License
Research and Failing. You would also be responsible for following
up with customers to inform them of the outcome of their
Many of our Customer Service Team members have previous experience
in banking, legal and B2B customer service. Most importantly is
experience in exceeding customer expectations, including both
internal and external customers.
What you'll do for us:
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and
- Managing customer portfolios
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries over the phone or
- Directly responsible to organize the workflow to meet customers
time frames and demands
- Data entry of client information, electronic filing and
retrieval of documents
- Navigating quickly between multiple databases quickly and
- Ability to follow up and through with all customer
- Research and analysis of legal documents
- Recommending process improvements where applicable
- Maintaining and growing existing customer business by providing
outstanding service and by recognizing and proactively offering
What we'll do for you:
- Empower you to find your own solutions to challenges faced by
our clients - some of the world's leading companies
- Give you the freedom to explore, experiment, and implement
- Provide excellent benefits for you and your family, including
paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer match,
medical insurance, and more.
These technical skills, experience, and qualifications will provide
a successful foundation for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, law or related field,
or if no degree, equivalent experience in a consultative customer
- 1 year of experience working in a customer service or
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, team
- The ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail and
accuracy a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong prioritization and time management skills as well as
problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with a minimum amount of
- Strong computer skills with the ability to integrate
information from multiple sources quickly and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us?
At CSC--, we're always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and
anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our
innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive
mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled
businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 115 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented
people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our
employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer
demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions
for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
We have been voted a Top Workplace for 12 consecutive
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most
positions are filled with internal moves and employee
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus
recognizing individual performance and a profit sharing bonus based
on company performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits for you and your family,
including 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/life
insurance, spouse and dependent life insurance, paid time off,
tuition reimbursement, and more.
CSC is the world's leading provider of business, legal, tax, and
digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping
your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to
protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise
and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are
the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of
the Fortune 500--, more than half of the Best Global Brands
(Interbrand--), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000
financial organizations. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA
since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada,
Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company
capable of doing business wherever our clients are-and we
accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and
Keywords: CSC, Austin , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!