Customer Service Representative I
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) is a bold, global pharmaceutical company and a leader in a new industry model - Growth Pharma. Allergan is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing branded pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world.
Allergan markets a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for the central nervous system, eye care, medical aesthetics and dermatology, gastroenterology, women's health, urology and anti-infective therapeutic categories. With commercial operations in approximately 100 countries, Allergan is committed to working with physicians, healthcare providers and patients to deliver innovative and meaningful treatments that help people around the world live longer, healthier lives every day.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
Plastics and Regenerative Medicine Representatives act as subject matter experts for consignment related programs including legal contracts, IDNs, GPOs, audit reconciliation, and compliance within the programs. Additionally, Specialists are responsible for ensuring team measurable are achieved through compliance process auditing, leading staff training, and leading projects. Under general supervision, processes requests related to consignment programs in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Fosters the growth of a strong customer base through creating positive customer interactions and building strong customer relationships.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Maintains confidential information including, but not limited to, proprietary corporate information, specifications of products, and product information and customer information.
- Act as point of contact for the consignment team when Supervisor/Manager/Team Lead are unavailable
- Lead and develop agent training for subjects of expertise, consignment auditing and contract management along with any process updates.
- Ensure SOPs and DOPs are maintained with proper QUMAS approvals
- Responsible for auditing staff records for accuracy and report results, collaborate on training and drive process improvements with other members of the team.
- Monitors new/updated processes that impact the consignment team and collaborate with the Supervisor, Management Team Lead, or other departments on timely problem and issue escalation when possible/appropriate.
- Responsible for resolving escalated situations, providing information, education, and assurance, effectively using "talking points" and communicating corporate policy
- Understand and implement accurately Allergan consignment programs and manage one or more regions with limited supervision.
- Accurately audit consignments and contracts for compliance with Allergan guidelines and demonstrate detailed documentation and customer follow-up in the data management system.
- Review and own all legal contracts for the department including business decision review and partnering with internal Allergan legal to achieve resolution for the Sales Reps and customers.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
1-2 years of Customer Service experience
Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
Attention to detail
High School diploma
The below skills are attributes that may not be mandatory, but are definitely desired in the ideal candidate.
SAP or other ERP experience
Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Strongly preferred
Keywords: Allergan, Austin , Customer Service Representative I, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!