Lifion Pursuit District Sales Manager - ADP - GES
Posted on: December 9, 2018
LIFION is hiring a Pursuit Sales Executive. In this position you will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive strategic plan to drive sales through the field sales organization.
LIFION is ADP's Next-Gen HCM Platform that is being developed at ADP's Innovation Lab in New York City. You will be responsible for working closely with both the sales and service organizations to find pilot clients that fit specific requirements and then collaborate with the field sales team to follow a sales process and close new deals.
- Assist in creating and refining the sales strategy for Lifion, including product messaging, sales playbook, and sales assets (content, collateral).
- Create a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Leverage ADP's CRM solution to find, track, and manage opportunities.
- Evangelize LIFION by providing product training (to both sales and service) and overall ADP strategy with next-generation products.
- Work with product and corporate marketing to create demand and generate net new activities.
- Interact with senior leaders within ADP, and be willing and able to communicate and collaborate diplomatically and succinctly.
- Travel to different geographic areas to participate in joint sales calls, and at times lead large, complex sales opportunities as the lead sales professional.
- Work closely with dedicated business consultant to analyze client needs and assess fit.
- Provide robust feedback to LIFION product team, including competitive intelligence, client/prospect/sales input, etc.
- Work with contract and legal teams to secure signed agreements.
- Drive higher ASP and provide feedback on pricing and bundling strategies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
40% travel required, including overnights
Results will be measured by performance against target for areas of responsibility.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- 6 + years' experience in a product or channel marketing position or field sales or sales leadership experience in a wide geographic area.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Working closely with technology and product teams as a partner (not just as a demanding sales person).
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally is essential.
- Ability to generate and implement concepts, ideas, and plans while functioning in a flexible, constantly changing environment is necessary.
- Must be a strong team player
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Austin , Lifion Pursuit District Sales Manager - ADP - GES, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!