Premium Account Services Representative
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Premium Account Services Representative
BigCommerce, named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin 2018, is looking for a Premium Account Services Representative for our Austin Four Points Office. In this exciting role you will represent BigCommerce while advising the most exciting and fastest growing merchants in eCommerce, provide industry leading advocacy, drive client revenue growth, and help our clients Sell More!!
What You'll Do
- Work in the Premium Account Services team, jointly managing the Enterprise book of business where you will be responsible for client retention, contract renewal, client satisfaction, and revenue growth for your clients.
- Create Success Plans for Enterprise clients and recommend best practices that result in achieving their unique business outcomes.
- Respond to all Enterprise client requests across multiple channels including phone, email, web cases and live chat within service level requirements.
- Communicate clearly, and carefully document the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommend apps, integrations, features and partners.
- Advocate internally for clients inter and intra departmentally as required.
- Customize and deliver training and training documentation to clients' teams as required.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships that achieve industry leading loyalty scores.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Curate client feature requests.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience supporting enterprise clients or direct client consulting within a fast paced environment.
- Experience with foundational online marketing principles and best practices in the following areas - SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing, Social Media, and content (i.e. blogging and videos).
- Strong working knowledge/background of eCommerce highly desired.
- Excellent time management skills and punctual performance.
- Proficient in professional written and verbal communication at an Executive level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Experience with the the Bigcommerce product a plus.
- Associates degree in business, management information systems or computer science related field or equivalent experience preferred.
To be a strong fit for this role you must:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, agile, gregarious, curious, entrepreneurial, positive, visionary and driven to be the best in your field.
- Have a strong desire to teach clients about the BigCommerce platform, enabling them to Sell More.
- Be outspoken and provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency.
- Be ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented, a team player and highly collaborative.
- Be consultative by nature and have an account management mindset.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel occasionally to meet with clients as required.
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
BigCommerce is a robust, flexible commerce platform that provides established and emerging brands with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. BigCommerce merchants earn more than retailers on competitive commerce solutions thanks to advanced features, better site performance and streamlined business processes. Founded in 2009, the company has received more than $100 million in funding from SoftBank Capital, American Express, Telstra Ventures, General Catalyst, Revolution Growth and FLOODGATE. BigCommerce supports thousands of retailers around the world from its offices in San Francisco, Austin and Sydney.
We're a team of smart, passionate and talented people on a mission to democratize commerce. If you're looking to work with industry leaders and love what you do, we want to hear from you!
Perks & Benefits
- An amazing company culture that doesn't just talk values, but lives them
- Open vacation policy for salaried team members and generous accrual vacation policy for hourly team members, + paid sick time
- Competitive compensation packages and meaningful stock grants for every employee
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage that starts on day one
- Fully stocked kitchens and craft beers (don't worry, we also subsidize gym memberships)
- Four especially cool offices in Austin, San Francisco and Sydney
- A free online store to help you live out your entrepreneurial dreams
- Employee-driven teambuilding activities like paintball, rock climbing, social sports leagues, hackathons, movie nights, river floats, etc.
- Time off for volunteering and employee-driven charity events
Keywords: Bigcommerce, Austin , Premium Account Services Representative, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!