Senior B2B Digital Campaign Manager
Company: Upside Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
We created Upside to transform brick and mortar commerce. Our
technology uses the sophistication of online retail-profit
measurement, attribution, and incrementality-to provide users with
more value on their everyday purchases and brick and mortar
businesses with new, profitable customers. We've helped millions of
users earn 2 to 3 times more cash back than any other product, and
hundreds of thousands of brick and mortar businesses earn
measurable profit. Billions of dollars in commerce runs through the
Upside platform every year, and that value goes directly back to
our retailer partners, the consumers they serve, and towards
important sustainability initiatives. Our mission, values, and
dedication to inclusivity guide our team of more than 300 people
worldwide, and the quality of our culture is reflected in the
impact we've had on the people and businesses we work with. But
don't just take our word for it! In 2023, Upside was included as a
Top Workplace in the USA, received six Best Places to Work awards
from Built In, and was named a Top Workplace for Perks & Culture by
About the job
Upside is looking for a high-caliber digital marketer with
significant success in digital campaign management. On this
growing, fast-paced marketing team, you will be responsible for
developing and leading the successful implementation of digital
campaigns across Retail sub-verticals. The goal of this role is to
build a solid pipeline for our sales teams.
What you'll do:
- Develop digital strategy and campaigns from the ground up to
help drive pipeline and revenue through new merchant acquisition in
order to meet or exceed revenue and pipeline targets.
- Run paid media campaigns across multiple channels including
traditional, search, programmatic, direct, broadcast, paid social,
etc. Find opportunities to work with industry trade groups/
publishers to expand the top of the funnel.
- Responsible for performance and optimization of all digital
campaigns. Appropriately allocate and manage the budget across
various campaigns and channels to ensure efficient return on
- Support Head of Demand Generation and other counterparts in
demand gen team such as field marketing and ABM in implementing,
evaluating, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure no lead is left behind by automating email campaigns
that target the right personas and audiences, provide the right
content at the right time and build relationships with
- Solve for all steps of the acquisition funnel methodically.
Initially focusing mainly on the middle and bottom of the funnel
and then expanding to full funnel.
- Partner closely with Sales to ensure a seamless lead handoff
that sets them up to successfully close the deal.
- Collaborate on high level strategy for the email marketing
channel including overall calendar, campaign design, audience
segmentation, AB testing, and pipeline reporting.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers,
copywriters, and developers, to build campaign assets.
- Partner with the Content team, Marketing Ops and the agency to
take a performance-based, analytical approach to drive an optimal
LTV/CAC ratio (i.e., which programs drive the most MQLs, which
content generates the most traction, which channels to leverage
when and why, etc.).
- Leverage relevant tools and systems (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot,
Outreach, Instapage etc.) to develop an infrastructure that enables
sound campaign decision-making.
What you need:
- 8+ years of Demand Generation, Campaigns or Integrated
Marketing experience, ideally in a fast-paced, start-up
- Expert level understanding of email, publisher programs,
display ads, search, paid social, events and other channels that
generate attributable leads.
- Consistent Track record delivering coordinated marketing
programs on both a strategic and tactical level.
- Experience implementing creative and digital strategies with
the latest technologies.
- Deep understanding of funnel measures and how those translate
to reaching initiative and business targets.
- Excellent quantitative marketing skills with a successful track
record of using data and analytics (CAC, CTR, open rate, etc.) to
improve conversion through the funnel by experimenting, then
- A deeply quantitative problem solver who is able to articulate
their strategy, plan and rationale through outstanding
communication and presentation skills.
- Significant experience with relevant technologies (e.g.
HubSpot, Salesforce, Looker) and a playbook for building a
highly-effective demand generation marketing stack.
- Ability to supervise project related budgets and track and
monitor campaign performance and spend.
- Strong program management skills required.
- Enterprise software, SaaS and/or B2B marketing experience
The fine print:
- Location: This role is a hybrid role and required to work from
our Austin office 2 days/week.
- Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: This is an
in-house search with a dedicated recruiter. Please do not submit
resumes to any person or email address at Upside. Upside is not
liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates
submitted by any party or agency other than its approved
At Upside, we believe that diversity drives innovation. Our
differences are what makes us stronger. We're passionate about
building a workplace that represents a variety of backgrounds,
skills, and perspectives and do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Everyone
is welcome here. Come join us!
Keywords: Upside Services, Austin , Senior B2B Digital Campaign Manager, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!