Event Sales Director
Company: ClubCorp, Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
THE HILLS COUNTRY CLUB
We are Invited.
At -, work feels like play as you build relationships with your
team and meet Members from all different backgrounds. Every time
you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments and enrich
lives. We are passionate about bringing people together and
bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part of a
fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where you
Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and captures
our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more than 200
golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common goal-
building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come to
build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you to
Invited. Where You Belong.
EVENT SALES DIRECTOR
The Event -Sales Director is responsible for selling all aspects of
events held within the Club, including corporate events, golf
tournaments, social functions, weddings, and other market
segments.---The ideal candidate will develop and execute sales
strategies to achieve revenue targets. - -
- Generates and executes a definitive sales strategy to meet
and/or exceed departmental revenue goals consistently
- Responsible for selling all event functions, including meeting
with the clients to determine needs and exceeding their
expectations through detailed communication
- Networking inside and outside the Club to obtain "leads" and
build relationships with new and existing clients
- Work with the Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Director to
establish profitable and competitive event menus that meet clients'
- Partners with the Membership Department to promote additional
private event business opportunities and prospective
- Achieves and maintains mandated company sales standards
- Outbound sales experience with a proven track record of sales
performance (preferably 2 - 3 years of experience).
- Catering/Events sales experience in applicable markets
- Solid understanding of prospecting programs and event revenue
- Proven ability in leadership, communication, and negotiating
- High energy and outgoing personality.
- Organizational and time management skills with attention to
- Strong technical literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite,
CRM, Banquet Event Order software.
- Team player able to foster relationships with Members,
Employees, and other community leaders.
- Base Salary Up to $75K + 3.5% commissions + 10% Annual
- Plus, Benefits, 401k, Club Perks, and much more!
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify. -
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary. - -
Keywords: ClubCorp, Inc., Austin , Event Sales Director, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!