Sr Dir, Advanced Advertising Sales
Posted on: March 18, 2023
JOB SUMMARYThe Sr. Director of Advanced Advertising Sales has
responsibility for helping to drive sales for the full Central
Division. This individual will work directly with the Divisional
Vice President, the Regional Vice Presidents and other Sales
leadership to provide the Divisional Advanced Sales Strategy and
direction to achieve the Advanced Revenue sales goal. This employee
can sit anywhere within the Central Region. MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience.
- Partner and align with Division Vice Presidents of Sales to
support and service Advanced Sales efforts for the Division.
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly Divisional Advanced
budgets and go-to market strategies to achieve objectives.
- Lead a team of 19 Advanced Advertising Sales Leaders across the
division to develop short-term, mid-term and long-term business
plan for division, region and markets.
- Understand corporate goals, organizational strategy, product
and technology plans to ensure all initiatives meet
- Adopt and utilize agreed upon KPI's and performance metrics to
monitor and share on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Completes appropriate business activity reports and forecasts
- Actively develops Advanced sales opportunities and communicates
to the account executives and management team.
- Works effectively on a day-to-day basis with sales teams,
providing a framework and environment conducive to seamless
integration of Advanced and advanced products and services.
- Coaches, trains, motivates and develops sales staff on growing
Advanced revenue streams.
- Ensures Advanced Product experience deliverables are met and
align with AE and client goals/objectives.
- Serves as evangelist and "key innovator" with regards to
emerging Advanced media products and services
- Develops a portfolio of executive-level contacts within agency
and client universe to expand Spectrum Reach's impact on the
- Thinking creatively to apply new technologies/platforms to
better address client objectives.
- Working with sales teams and clients to problem solve and
identify opportunities on Advanced business.
- Accurately identify, monitor and forecast Advanced sales and
marketing trends for key business segments.
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing
information and recommendations to overall strategic plan by
monitoring competitive products and feedback from markets.REQUIRED
- Regularly required to talk and communicate with clients and
internal team members.
- Required to type, read and interpret complex information using
- In depth knowledge of data, analytics, Online/Advanced ad
technology and previous experience incorporating these attributes
into sales strategies.
- Track record of leading high performance teams utilizing a data
driven approach against key performance indicators.
- Proven motivator and team leader with a passion to win,
eliminates roadblocks and demonstrates excellent problem solving
- Demonstrated organizational skills; must be detail-oriented and
have a proven tracking record of managing multiple tasks and
- A creative thinker and self-starter with strong writing and
- Proven skill with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of Visio, Project, and other Adobe
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within
Company required standards, and auto insurance.Required Education
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent
combination of education and work experience.
- Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- Leadership experience - 7+
- Total relevant work experience in Advanced Sales - 7-10
- Sales Experience - 10+PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Preferred Education
- MBA ideal
- IAB Certification idealWORKING CONDITIONS
- Frequent travel
- Office environmentEOECharter Communications is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability SAS801
Keywords: Spectrum, Austin , Sr Dir, Advanced Advertising Sales, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...