Insurance Professional - Sales and Service II - NOBLR, A USAA Company
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Purpose of Job
Within defined guidelines and framework, provides the Property &
Casualty (P&C) member experience by performing customer
service, sales, and retention activities for multiple USAA personal
line products that occur across multiple contact channels (i.e.
inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, chat, social media,
etc.) to provide adequate coverage and advice to help ensure
members' financial security and aligns to USAA standards.
We have new training classes starting every month.
As a Concierge Representative, you will work within defined
guidelines and framework, to provide customer service, sales, and
retention activities for one or more of USAA's Property & Casualty
personal line products. You will interact with our members across
multiple contact channels (i.e. inbound phone calls, email, chat,
social media, etc.) to provide adequate coverage and advice to help
ensure members' financial security.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and
procedures for business activities.
- Facilitates the Property & Casualty (P&C) member experience
by answering inbound and/or outbound phone calls, emails, and/or
other contacts from members at a high level of expertise.
- Applies expert knowledge of personal lines insurance to assist
members with complex quotes, binding new business, rating, policy,
billing, payment, underwriting, contract and coverage provisions,
and premium changes for insurance products and services.
Responsible for the respective trailing documents for all states
and/or international requirements and offerings. Serve as a subject
- Utilizes the tools and resources available to support
- Identifies, assesses and understands member needs and
consistently provides complete and accurate advice and solutions,
including products and services. Provides through thorough issue
diagnosis while minimizing transfers, escalations and call
- Effectively operates in a contact center environment and
navigate multiple systems/programs while maintaining an engaging
member interaction that occurs across multiple channels.
- Successfully completes skills-based and /or licensing training
at the time of hire as well as remain current with continuing
education requirements and routine and /or ad hoc required learning
- Provides peer coaching, mentoring and training support for
compliance and technical skills to less-experienced employees.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year or more of customer service experience in insurance,
financial services and/or relevant direct customer service and/or
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport
with prospective and existing members.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, including navigating
through multiple business applications.
- Successful completion of a job-related assessment may be
- Successfully acquire Property & Casualty (P&C) license and
state registrations no later than 90 days of hire. Preferred
- Current active personal lines or property and casualty license
in your current state of residence/or state of hire
- US military service or military spouse
- Experience in a fast-paced contact center environment
- 1 year of sales/service experience in the Property & Casualty
insurance industry. Compensation:
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and
establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid
within the salary range based on your experience and market
position. The salary range for this position is:
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall
corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the
USAA Board of Directors.
Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is
additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations
where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for
applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their
physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include
comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension,
life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time
off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and
various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning
and continuing education assists employees with their professional
To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Austin , Insurance Professional - Sales and Service II - NOBLR, A USAA Company, Sales , Spicewood, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!