Company: OnePointe Solutions LLC
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:The Purchasing Agent will purchase
goods and services according to departmental and organizational
policies and procedures.Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Purchases goods and services according to the company's
policies and procedures.
- Coordinates with managers to maintain inventory levels.
- Evaluates vendors based on price, reliability, capability, and
previous transaction history.
- Works with vendors to negotiate volume and cash transaction
discounts, and other available discounts.
- Ensures that purchasing documents are complete and accurate and
include appropriate and reasonable terms and conditions.
- Maintains pricing histories and other vendor records.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of purchasing procedures and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
software.Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in related field highly preferred.
- At least two years of purchasing experience required.
- On-the-job training offered.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access all areas of the facility to determine
purchasing needs.AAP/EEO StatementOnePointe Solutions provides
equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their
race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Keywords: OnePointe Solutions LLC, Austin , Purchasing Agent, Sales , Elgin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!