K-12 Sales Consultant, LAUSD - Remote #1951
Company: The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Are you looking to drive sales for one of the leading publishers
of preK-12 educational resources? Teacher Created Materials (TCM)
seeks a dynamic Educational Sales Consultant/Sales Executive with
an entrepreneurial spirit interested in uncapped earning potential
to help take their team to the next level!
At TCM, they are passionate about developing innovative and
imaginative educational materials and services for preK-12 students
worldwide. Everything they do is created by teachers for teachers
and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
Their Sales teams work with state, school district and school
customers to identify their needs and provide curriculum and
professional development solutions.
- Relentlessly prospect your territory to uncover prospective
opportunities for TCM materials and service solutions
- Promptly and professionally respond to incoming telephone calls
and communications from customers to solve customer problems /
- Develop understanding of customers' business needs and issues;
understand opportunities with various customer buyers to develop
- Review with the customer how the recommended solutions are
linked to customer's needs to highlight Teacher Created Materials'
commitment to customer needs
- Meet with senior level buyers to build relationships and gain
their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in
collaboration with the customer using information collected during
the account discovery process to ensure plan meets
- customer needs
- Solve issues that arise during execution to eliminate
- Develop customer call strategies to interact with buyers
(coaches, gatekeepers) to gain access to senior level buyers
- Coordinate implementation of agreed upon activities (e.g.,
trade shows, product training, regional workshops) within
geographical responsibility to execute plan
- Identify opportunities consistent with the objectives,
priorities, and strategies of assigned customers through discovery
to prioritize potential focus area(s)
- Proven experience in complex sales, or experience as a
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to create and nature
- Exceptional communication skills
- Display high-level of integrity at all times
- Able and willing to work in field within your assigned
territory 90% of the time
- Bachelor's degree required
For over 40 years, Teacher Created Materials has published
innovative, imaginative, and award-winning resources for teachers
and students in all subjects for Grades preK-12. Their driving
vision is to Create a World in which Children Love to Learn!
Teacher Created Materials is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact
EducationWe process certain personal information about you for our
legitimate business interests to identify and contact suitable
candidates about positions that may be relevant to them. Details
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance
Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we
encounter, and we're committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting
and interview process.
Keywords: The Renaissance Network, Inc., Austin , K-12 Sales Consultant, LAUSD - Remote #1951, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!