Company: Strand Brothers
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Residential Sales ConsultantReports To: Sales Manager or General
ManagerStatus: Full-time, Regular positionCategory: SalesLocation
Name: Strand Brothers Service ExpertsLocation Address: 5811 Techni
Center Dr. Austin, TX 78721Pay: $80,000 - $120,000 Average Annual
Salary (Training Pay Period then 100% Commission)Join the team of
experts and realize your true potential!Why You Should Join the
Service Experts Team:Our team consists of the very best; we believe
in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We
provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity
for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and become an
The Residential Sales Consultant is an outside sales position
responsible for developing and closing residential sales and
services opportunities through customer education and
presentations, using traditional lead-generation techniques as well
as internal, lead pipelines.Responsibilities:
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC and water heater
products and services to new and established customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales
approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Create relationships with prospective customer and referral as
well initiating calls to generate sales
- Work collaboratively with technical team members, onsite, to
promote and ensure a 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, service
methods, systems and technology available within the market and the
business.Qualifications:Our Residential Sales Consultants (RSCs)
are highly ambitious, results-oriented, and self-motivated
individuals. Skilled in providing innovative, customer-related
recommendations, developing effective proposals, handling
negotiating and closing sales. To accomplish this, a successful RSC
- At least a High school degree or GED. A Bachelor's degree or
related professional sales certifications preferred.
- Prior sales experience, with a preference for experience with
direct selling to consumers
- Strong selling and business-development skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communication concepts to
a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality,
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to
understand customer concerns and translate this into business
solutions the business can offer.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive attendance
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as
- Ability to meet physical demands - climb ladders and/or attic
stairs, to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to
access HVAC units, in order to assess customer requirements and
What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:Service Experts
offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support
employees and their families in managing their health and wellness
needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be
available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that
protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts
- Career Development opportunitiesService Experts is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Strand Brothers, Austin , Sales Representative, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!