Banking Services Representative - Premier Clients
Company: Hilltop Holdings
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Locations US-TX-Austin Req # 2022-14333 Category Retail
Banking Hiring Manager Mason Blevins Availability Monday - Friday,
8am - 5pm (24 hours on-call, as needed) Type Full-Time Location
Name Austin, TX - Downtown Company Name PlainsCapital Bank Job
Summary This position is eligible for a $1,000 sign on
bonus!*Hours:8am to 5pm & 24 hours on-call, as neededBenefit
highlights:11 Paid Holidays, 15+ days of PTO, 401k Matching, Health
Benefits, and more!Read more here ! Provide full service,
on-demand, concierge banking on a 24 hour basis to PlainsCapital
Bank's elite clientele. Provide support to Lending Officers by
assisting their clients with tasks such as account management, wire
transfers, foreign currency, debit card resolutions, notarizing
documents, cash delivery and pick-up, etc. Responsible for
developing new business and relationships while continuing to
cultivate existing relationships. Essential Functions
- Coordinates with Lending Officers to contact potential clients
by telephone, mail or in person to offer personal and business
related products and services.
- Identifies and generates leads for new business opportunities;
obtains and analyzes background information on potential
- Works with the Premier Services team on development of special
projects and the marketing plan to facilitate growth, including the
cross selling of other products and services.
- Maintains professional and pleasant in-person, telephone, and
electronic contact with clients, potential clients, and all levels
of management in the bank and as well as outside executives.
- Provides 24-hour concierge services to the bank's elite
customers by responding to requests regarding bank products and
services. These requests are made in person, via the telephone or
by e-mail. Including, but not limited to:
- Cash delivery and deposit pick-up
- Cross sell products and services for PCB, PrimeLending and
- Place orders for foreign currency and travelers checks
- Internet and mobile banking support, including Bill Payment
- New Account requests
- Debit card replacement and limit adjustments
- Accept and process wire transfers
- Provide Notary service
- Fraud Assistance
- Maintains high knowledge of personal/commercial account and
loan related issues, regulations and technological development to
ensure portfolios are successful.
- Initiates and develops monthly reports for management to track
activity as required.
- Other duties as necessary. Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in business related discipline or equivalent
work experience in a customer facing role with strong customer
service and business development required.
- Professional experience in banking or related through
internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or extracurricular
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
skills with a customer service mindset.
- Ability to effectively function as a liaison with other areas
of the bank and PlainsCapital organization.
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets
via Microsoft Office products as well as custom applications and
- Must be a self-starter.
- Excellent analytical, time management, organizational, and
problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a
- Must be self-motivated with strong initiative, high level of
accountability, and attention to detail. *Sign-on bonus to be paid
on the first available paycheck after 90 days of employment less
applicable taxes. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by individuals in,
or assigned to, the above position and are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and
skills required, and may be changed at the discretion of the
Company. Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Hilltop Holdings, Austin , Banking Services Representative - Premier Clients, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!