Inside Sales Leader - Senior Living
Company: Ledgestone - A Civitas Senior Living Community
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Community: Ledgestone Senior Living
Address: 13150 Four Star Blvd, Austin, TXWe're expanding our sales
team to add a new position that supports our sales efforts! We're
looking for a driven and engaging sales professional that is
focused on serving senior adults by pairing them with the services
of Ledgestone Senior Living!Add some Passion to your career.An
engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth
and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job.
Knowledge and skill in how to successfully influence and persuade
others by understanding how their individual needs and motivations
link to goals is essential. This role requires a high degree of
'selling' ideas, policies, and products or services.Community
Relations Director Job Profile
- Giving a positive and informative first impression to all
prospective residents and their families
- Building and maintaining relationships with local businesses
and networking organizations
- Organizing and facilitating all move-in activities while
working collaboratively with the Wellness Director to coordinate
smooth and timely resident move-ins
- Conducting out-of-community resident assessments as needed
- Meeting with the Executive Director regularly to discuss
census, marketing strategies, and follow-up with referral
- Utilizing a computer software system to track and maintain a
waitlist and future-interest list as well as track and organize
vacancies, ensuring a quick and efficient move in processCommunity
Relations Director Job Requirements
- Proven success meeting or exceeding sales and occupancy goals
in a senior living environment preferably in an assisted living,
nursing home, or memory care environment.
- Proven background in senior living inside sales management or
in an industry with a similar sales cycle.
- Ideally, this candidate would possess a bachelor's degree in
Business/Communications or related field.The health and wellness of
our residents and employees is a top priority for us. A COVID-19
vaccination is required for this position, in accordance with
applicable state and federal guidelines.Benefits of working at a
Civitas Senior Living community:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Retirement Plan,
Paid Time Off, & More!
- Career Advancement & Development Opportunities
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Consistent Schedules with Flexible Time-Off OptionsDid you
know?Civitas Senior Living is a Certified Great Place to Work! 90%
of our employees say that their work has special meaning and that
it is not 'just a job'.Our Mission Statement:Passionate Service.
Passionate Cleanliness. Passionate Care.
- As a condition of employment at a Civitas Senior Living
community, all new hires will be asked to complete a screening
process as required by state regulations. All offers of employment
are contingent upon the successful completion of this process.
Residency within the State that this Community/Location operates in
is a condition of employment.by Jobble
Keywords: Ledgestone - A Civitas Senior Living Community, Austin , Inside Sales Leader - Senior Living, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!