Sales Executive-Output Solutions (Insurance vertical)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
What does a successful Sales Executive-Output Solutions do?
This is a quota-carrying sales position that is responsible for
driving efforts to expand and grow Fiserv market share and presence
in the transactional print and mail industry through execution of
business, value-driven solution sales activities with primarily net
new clients. Targets potential leads and pursuits; plans and
selects most appropriate sales strategies and approaches to gain
entry into clients in assigned territory. Utilizes business
solutions and industry knowledge, executes competitive sales
tactics, and makes compelling presentations of Fiserv print mail
solutions to effectively persuade and frame client opportunities.
Coordinates deal crafting and positioning; enables client decision
In this role, you will:
- Generate leads and drive profitable revenue by selling Fiserv
Output solutions within designated territory or assigned
- Drive strategies, tactics and account plans to identify,
qualify and secure new Fiserv clients to meet sales targets.
- Manage the effective and rapid movement of leads through the
sales process, including: qualification of prospects; assessment of
potential client needs; presentation of Fiserv solutions; and
expeditious closing of business. Independently develops selling
strategies for assigned accounts and effectively interfaces
regularly with executive levels.
- Leverage executive level contacts to develop greater account
coverage and create demand.
- Develop strategies to utilize key influential individuals
within client's decision process and creates action plans to
- Secure funding for future client initiatives by linking
Fiserv's solutions to client's business issues to gain credibility
at executive level.
- Recommend new value-add solutions through unsolicited proposals
to create client demand and helps client identify and measure the
impact of the proposed business improvement.
- Build and maintain internal and external industry networks to
remain current on industry trends and describes Fiserv's value in
the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the
- Articulate to the client how Fiserv is better positioned than
the competition to meet their business needs and objectives.
- Prevent objections by uncovering client concerns early and
building consensus towards a mutual solution based on client
- Develop long term client and business relationships based on
mutual value and trust, resulting in repeat business for
- Manage client expectations appropriately to ensure mutual
satisfaction for the client and Fiserv.
- Maintain prompt and accurate sales pipeline forecasting in the
- Practice the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and skill sets.
Shares industry, solution, deal, and sales "best practice"
knowledge with the sales community.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
Job Related Experience:
- Deep experience working within the insurance industry, across
property and casualty as well as life insurance companies
- Proven solution sales experience in transactional print and
- Deep understanding of omnichannel communications including
digital document solutions and electronic bills
- 5 years B2B selling experience with a track record of exceeding
Additional Skills/Knowledge:Success selling transactional or
technical solutions to top tier insurance companies a plus
- Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active
- Understands the sales process, development and qualification of
a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable
positioning of products
- Assesses client's business needs and applies business impact
model methodology to justify Fiserv's solution to solve business
- Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv's solutions and client's
financial metrics in implementing selling strategies
- Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and
client's key challenges into sales presentations
- Describes Fiserv's value in the context of emerging market
trends and how they affect the client
- Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells
- Excellent C-level oral, written, and presentation skills
- Use of eCRM (Salesforce), Microsoft Office, and social selling
Travel Required: 50%
Learn more about us.To support the total well-being of our
associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer
a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and
affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.Life
moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking
about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves
the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine
World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we
are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our Output Solutions
products and services. Fiserv delivers turnkey business critical
customer communications accurately, on time and with relevant
information essential for customer satisfaction and retention.
Fiserv supports financial services, healthcare, billing, retail,
utilities, travel and entertainment and other companies. Customer
communications and payment solutions include transactional document
production and delivery, secure and non-secure card manufacturing
and personalization, direct marketing services and digital channel
delivery. As a trusted outsourcing partner, we help our clients
streamline operations to contain costs, while building customer
loyalty and generating incremental revenue.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Explore the
possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with
Keywords: Fiserv, Austin , Sales Executive-Output Solutions (Insurance vertical), Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!