Inside Sales Representative (Remote)
Company: Ideal Image
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking for a fun, energetic, and dynamic company to
advance your career in sales? Do you want to work for a company
that receives thousands of warm leads per day vs. being forced to
find your own leads? Do you want to work in an environment with
uncapped earning potential? Would you like an opportunity to earn a
way to work from home?
100% work from home position! Our average annual earning potential
is $65-$70k with top performers earning $110-115k.
Remote Open Position Locations - Arizona, Arkansas, Washington,
Utah, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho,
Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, North
Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode
Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin.
Ideal Image is North America's #1 aesthetics brand, making personal
aesthetics and wellness more affordable, accessible, and effective
than ever before. Ideal Image believes "Confidence Changes
Everything" and its vision is to make personal aesthetics and
wellness accessible for everyone, delivering real results for real
people driven by medical experts. Being a part of our company gives
you the opportunity to help clients change their lives for the
better every day!
By using a consultative sales process, the Inside Sales
Representative educates clients about Ideal Image products and
services via telephone and web leads. Completes the sales process
in accordance with all standards and guidelines set forth by Ideal
Image. Achieves assigned sales targets and promotes a favorable
image of Ideal Image. Fosters and nurtures positive relationships
with clients and fellow employees. Overcomes objections and
differentiates Ideal Image from our competition. This is not a
cold-calling telemarketing position; however, you will be required
to follow up on web leads via outbound calling, texts, and
The Inside Sales Representative will also:
- Build relationships with clients over the telephone and through
- Schedule and confirm consultation appointments.
- Articulate treatment protocols, benefits, features, and
limitations to clients.
- Partner and collaborate with Clinics, Managers and other
- Use appropriate interpersonal skills and communication methods
to gain acceptance of products and services.
- Overcome obstacles that prevent sales.
- Makes clients and their needs a primary focus of one's actions;
effectively meets client needs; develops and sustains positive and
productive client relationships; and takes responsibility for
client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in
one's intentions and those of the organization. Always acts with
- Identifies opportunities and acts to build relationships
between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to
help achieve business goals.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of
media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the
audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Follows the Ideal Image sales lead management process.
Leverages tools, reports and resources to maximize sales
- Is open to and responds to coaching and feedback on sales
approach and goal achievement. Seeks guidance on areas of
- Be flexible: schedule varies and includes nights and weekends.
Overtime may be required to meet business demands to service
clients which may include evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have excellent consultative sales and
- Proven success in a commission and/or quota driven environment
- Strong communication, high attention to detail and rapport
- Self-motivation, drive, initiative and outgoing and confident
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree from an
accredited institution preferred. Successful sales experience may
be substituted for academic credentials.
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong
decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software
applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Lucrative compensation package including uncapped earning
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending
Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of
employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of
services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
Paid time off:
- Company paid holidays and vacation days
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family and
- Cosmetic product discounts
- 401K in approved states
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its
employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment,
please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our
services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com .
Vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all new hires unless
they qualify for a remote, religious, or medical exemption.
Keywords: Ideal Image, Austin , Inside Sales Representative (Remote), Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!