Regional Sales Representative
Company: Amc Consult A/s
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Type: Full-timeApplication and CV is sent to:
Alexander@amcbanking.comRegional Sales Representative
Your role with AMCWe are looking for a new self-driven member of
our sales team acting as the sole American employee driving forth
sales activities in the US. Our Danish team will be available to
help, guide and work with you when Danish office hours overlap the
American: 08.00 - 11.00 EST, equivalent to 14.00 17.00 CET.
Therefore, you will have to be comfortable with working by yourself
after lunchtime.Your role will be acting as the point person for
all sales activities in the US, attending meetings and
communicating with clients independently or in cooperation with the
Danish sales team.
Your primary responsibilities
- Continuously learn about AMCs services and pass on your
expertise to clients.
- Drive client meetings and scope clients needs in relation to
- Conduct introductory meetings with multiple prospective
stakeholders to uncover red flags, drivers, timelines, objectives
- Follow-up on leads, calls and emails from American clients or
- Guide clients through project phases from initial contact to
- Prospecting for new sales opportunities, by connecting with
clients through multiple channels (email, LinkedIn, phone etc.) and
- Track your sales activities in CRM.
- Knowledge within ERP systems.
- Consistently strive to meet and exceed sales targets and other
- Be a grinder with exceptional ability to get things done.
- Perfection is not required. Honesty, integrity, and a positive,
can-do attitude is required.
- Comfortable attending conferences and networking events in
person and/or virtually.
- Collaborate with marketing and the sales team to provide
feedback on communications, positioning, and other field insights
to improve demo and presentations.
The ideal candidate
- Holds a bachelors degree.
- Has 3+ years as an account manager, inside sales rep, business
development rep, sales rep or similar role with a B2B
SaaS/ISV/other software company.
- Is comfortable with uncertainty and independent
- Has exceptional communication skills and good interpersonal
- Is trustful, self-driven, and capable.
- Has the ability to present technical concepts and business
solutions clearly through demonstrations.
- Good organizational, prospecting and follow-up skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- High-level of energy and commitment, combined with enthusiasm
and a positive attitude.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.About
AMC is a Danish fintech ISV and is among the worlds leading within
ERP bank. AMC is a Microsoft Silver Certified partner, and part of
standard Dynamics AX applications add-ons. The company has existed
for 30 years, and have customers all over the world, many of which
are among the largest corporations in northern Europe.The main
office houses around 25 employees and resides in Copenhagen,
Denmark. You can read more about our business at:
Keywords: Amc Consult A/s, Austin , Regional Sales Representative, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!