Senior Sales Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
HR and HCM Pros
The Oracle North American Apps Growth Organization has an opening
in Pre Sales Consulting/Engineering. If you are currently leading
discovery and demo for another "People" platform or you are an HR
Industry expert who is looking to earn more income and you have the
right characteristics to help sell the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant
HCM leader... hit us up!
Help customers evaluate innovative human resource cloud solutions
that solve their HR business challenges! Apply your Human Resources
knowledge toward helping customers and prospects understand how
Oracle's Cloud solutions can contribute towards their business
The Oracle HCM Cloud Presales organization is looking for motivated
and HCM knowledgeable presales engineers to help accelerate our
growing cloud applications business. Oracle Pre Sales has been
winning in one of the most "in demand" times we've ever seen for
If you're looking for warm and bright teammates who care about
selling "people product" and supporting the transformation of
companies from $100M in revenue to $800M in revenue, this
opportunity will introduce you to authentic leaders, collaborative
peers and you get to be part of Oracle's surge in a highly
- As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for providing
presales functional support to Oracle's Cloud prospective clients
and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations
and demonstrations via the internet and/or in person.
- Present and articulate Oracle products strengths, features,
benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle HCM software solutions to
include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party
- Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with
- Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers.
We are looking for people who are passionate about:
- Being great fun to work with. At Oracle, we have a credo of
"Work hard. Play hard. Make history." In this role, you will love
what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will
be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and
make a big impact.
- Enjoys working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will
have a passion for selling, solution architecting, and building
cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers
ranging from small businesses to large enterprises. Expect to help
our customers see the value of our cloud solutions by working with
them to solve their most complex HCM challenges.
- Are curious and have a passion for learning. The ideal
candidate will have a desire to work in the cloud computing
industry. You will enjoy continually honing your HCM knowledge,
presentation and cloud application skills as you learn from subject
- We are looking for competitive and motivated individuals for
our HCM Presales team. The right person will love the thrill of a
challenge and be excited to dive into learning new solutions and
applying it to sales opportunities.
- Candidates with experience and knowledge in Human Resources and
supporting technology, specifically Core Human Resources (employee
and manager self-service, compensation, benefits, payroll) and
- Knowledge of enterprise applications, web technology, Cloud
applications and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions is a
- Experience implementing and/or demonstrating HCM software
(e.g., Oracle, SAP, ADP, Namely, Ultimate, Ceridian or
- Previous work experience or internship in a sales, pre-sales,
product management, or consulting role will also be considered
- Comfortable presenting to executive audiences
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied
- Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal
Oracle Recruiting ID: 142711Oracle Recruiting Contact:
Keywords: Oracle, Austin , Senior Sales Engineer, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!