Territory Sales Representative
Company: American First Finance
Posted on: January 16, 2022
What makes an AFF Territory Sales Representative:
- Passionate Hunter with a high sense of urgency to drive
- Out of the box thinking and the ability to challenge the status
quo to move the needle forward
- Deliver a first-class customer experience that represents AFF's
What we offer:
- Industry-leading compensation with base salary and Uncapped
Commissions (Top performers earning $300k+ year)!
- Diverse, Collaborative, & Fun Work Environment!
- Monthly Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement!
- Flexible Time Off and Market Leading Benefits! Roles and
- Create, foster, and grow relationships with merchants by
ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through your regular
- Develop, build, and maintain a sales pipeline of quality
prospects in the territory
- Visit 8-10 stores a day; signing up 10+ new merchant partners a
- Be accountable for meeting and/or exceeding establish sales
- Consistent use of AFF's Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 1+ Years demonstrated a track record of achieving measurable
goals in an Outside B2B Sales position.
- Must be highly driven to exceed performance expectations.
- Excellent organization skills and uncompromising
- Excellent face-to-face selling experience a must
- Must be a self-motivator and willing to create your own sales
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate
with internal/external constituencies, such as Marketing, Training,
Trade, and Sales Operations, to achieve corporate objectives
- Extensive experience in B2B sales presentations, negotiation &
- Extensive experience in retail consumer finance, merchant
services, or SaaS.
About our company:
American First Finance (AFF) provides retail merchants across the
U.S. with consumer finance solutions that allow their shoppers to
make purchases of goods and services when, where and how they
Our Core Values
Servant Heart: There's no place for egos here. Customers and
colleagues come first. Serving their needs and driving their
engagement is our success.
Embrace Change: That's not fear, that's excitement. We see change
as core to our survival and our ability to manage change as a
prerequisite to new opportunities that can allow us to learn, grow,
and do more.
Walk the Talk: We do what we say we are going to do and maintain
the highest standards of performance for ourselves and others, at
all times, always doing the right thing.
Dare to be Different: We are adaptable, creative, and courageous,
like entrepreneurs willing to take the necessary risks to innovate
and make things better. We challenge the status quo. We seek out
different ideas and perspectives as a means of expanding our
ability to think and do more.
Get Stuff Done: We do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
We inspect what we expect, take ownership of our actions, and
operate with a sense of urgency in everything we do.
No Drama: We control the things we can control with a mindset to
find solutions while minimizing complaint. We are all here for the
same purpose, empowered to be the best we can be so that our
purpose to deliver great products and services to more customers
can be fulfilled.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: American First Finance, Austin , Territory Sales Representative, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!