Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who We Are At ZenBusiness
We're a trusted partner for small business owners that want a
solution to the challenges of starting, running, and growing a
business. We use technology and automation to provide fast and
low-cost services, expert support, and a personalized dashboard
that puts everything small business owners need at their
fingertips. We are an Austin-based start-up that is fully remote
and is excited about helping other entrepreneurs and business
owners realize their dream of creating and growing a successful
business. In doing so, we hope to radically shift the business
landscape by empowering more people to be their own boss and become
Being part of ZenBusiness means being part of a community of
problem-solvers, doers and strategic thinkers. We offer our
employees flexible work schedules, paid time off, health, vision
and dental benefits, disability insurance and fun weekly virtual
activities. We are an Austin-based remote company.
What This Role Is
ZenBusiness is seeking Sales professionals that have a passion for
delivering friendly, timely, and knowledgeable customer
interactions about our products and services. You'll need to be an
active listener to understand the customer's needs and then offer
the appropriate solution for each situation. In doing so, you'll be
presenting our products and services, demonstrating both features
and benefits that will lead to generating revenue.
The successful candidate for this role will be generating new and
recurring revenue for ZenBusiness. We are looking for someone with
full-time availability with the shifts 5 days per week between 8am
and 8pm CT. (Mon-Fri) This is a fully remote position.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Provide customers and prospects with information and pricing
about ZenBusiness products and services and effectively close
- Assist customers with phone and chat inquiries to help move the
sales progress forward.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism
with potential clients and working to establish a "WOW Experience"
with each interaction.
- Update customer information within Salesforce during and after
each customer contact
- Stay updated on product knowledge and take initiative to expand
- Maintain Satisfaction Ratings based on criteria set by
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service or Sales Support experience
in a contact center, legal, or other service environment
- History and Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload
to meet objectives
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM applications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to learn, self-motivated and a great team player.
- Be comfortable with change and uncertainty in a fast-paced
- Customer Service experience
- Mac OS knowledge
- Experience with Google File Stream, Docs, Sheets, and Adobe
**Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ZenBusiness, Austin , Sales Agent, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!