Sales Development Rep
Company: Credo Foods
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Sales Development RepCredo Foods is on a mission to bring
plant-based living to as many people in the world as possible. -
Plant-based foods have had a meteoric rise over the last decade, in
large part due to health benefits and our impact on the planet. -
-With an experienced and passionate team behind the company,
national retail partners, and a solid base of foodservice operators
using Credo, we are well positioned for growth. - -JOB DESCRIPTION:
-As a member of the sales team in Food Service, you will be
responsible for securing new accounts in your territory, supporting
distributors in your geography, and working with our broker
partners. You will engage and support Food Service chains and
distribution points, selling Credo's plant-based queso on to menus.
- -You will need to understand how Credo's business flows through
distributors within your territory. You will be supported by a
world class team of sales leaders and founders who are committed to
success. -What you will bring to the table:Responsible for Sales in
the Food Service Channel- Designated Territory
- Territory is defined as Texas.
- Hunting instincts to find and close new customers.
- Partner with distributors in the Food Service channel to drive
& forge new relationships, manage existing customers, and
maximizing sales through strong velocity
- Establish new customer relationships from initial cold or warm
call to close and placement of product.
- Attend and execute launches for end user accounts and
- Frequently partner with local distributors to grow distributor
sales and build strong foodservice relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate & sample product with customers in a one
on one or tradeshow / "Demo" environment.
- Mastery of follow up to ensure all interactions have profitable
- Responsible for creating and using short selling decks and
sales materials to lead to customer acceptance.
- Ability to manage a running list of accounts in various phases
of the sales process.
- Dynamically engage with customers and internal team members to
close the deal & bring product to market effectively and
- Strong communication skills to help ensure we are achieving
goals in your territory and with customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage many tasks at a
- Ability to read, understand, and utilize data to tell a
compelling sales story
- Ability to think out of the box and ensure resources are
leveraged & solutions are reached.
- An eye for branding within foodservice accounts and building
relationships with deep roots in partnering with customers to
create positive financial outcomes as well as brand loyalty.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to discuss pricing and
- Creativity to build promotional activities, tailor selling
styles, meet the needs of customers
- Complete applicable reports, monthly expense reports, and other
surveys and reports as required. -What you will need to succeed: -
- - - - - - - - -
- All-star team player- Thrive in a highly driven yet
- Clear communicator - Must have stellar communication with
customers and also be able to clearly and concisely share
- Lifetime learner- Curiosity and self-driven interest in
discovering new avenues for success.
- Problem solver - Ability to face any challenge with a positive
- Relationship oriented - Always wanting the best for our
customers and each other
- Flexible - Pivot as needed to achieve success for the
- Thrive on feedback- Ability to receive and give feedback in a
low ego, supportive environment
- Negotiator - Frugal and treats company money as a precious
resource to be invested and measured for ROI
- Ability to be out in the field 60-70% of the time.
- Demonstrable organizational habits are a must -
Keywords: Credo Foods, Austin , Sales Development Rep, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!