Sales and Business Development Rep (Salary + Incentive)
Company: Randstad USA
Posted on: January 15, 2022
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help
companies find the best human capital for their organizations,
which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find
the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is looking to
hire an ambitious Staffing Manager (Inside/Outside) to drive sales
and placement solutions to our clients in Northwest Austin (78759)
and the surrounding areas. In return for the success that our
Staffing Managers bring us, we offer excellent training, benefits,
and a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base
salary and monthly incentive potential. In addition, Randstad
offers a well-defined career path and endless opportunities for
advancement. We grow leaders!
- 1-3 years of professional sales experience (hospitality,
banking, staffing, insurance, logistics, professional services,
event services) with additional b2b (outbound) sales highly
- Experience selling a service and not just a tangible product is
- A college degree is preferred but common sense is mandatory
- Experience with a metrics-driven sales environment
- Must be willing to work in an office during the first 3-6
months of training
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of local
businesses and Client prospects.
- Sell Randstad's staffing services through effective phone
calls, email communication and face-to-face visits.
- Consistently recruit, interview, coach and pipeline top-tier
Talent based on the needs of your existing Clients, prospect
accounts and the local landscape.
- Market the Talent's skill, knowledge and unique abilities to
the right Client, ensuring the best match possible.
- At every opportunity - exceed Client and Talent expectations of
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication
- Deadline driven with a true sense of urgency
- Flexible and adaptable
- Type of personality that can easily strike up a conversation
with anyone and feel comfortable doing so
- Extremely organized and self-disciplined
- Has the ability to strategize and "think outside of the
- Can take initiative, be proactive
- Can handle rejection in stride
- Likes to WIN and exceed all goals Life is short, do something
important, and have fun doing it!
Keywords: Randstad USA, Austin , Sales and Business Development Rep (Salary + Incentive), Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!