Sales Development Representative
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUMMARY:At FileTrail, we know that the key to growth is in a
high-performing sales team. That's why we are seeking qualified
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to find and screen
potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have
a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at
researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our
sales team up for success. You should be a quick learner with
strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our
offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an
opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer
acquisition levels, and profitability.We are a 21-year-old company
experiencing rapid growth as a result of our leadership position in
our key markets. Our products bring transformational change to
governance and information management for our clients of large law
firms and top companies in life sciences, energy, and financial
services. This position is based out of our headquarters in Austin,
Texas and is preferred on-site.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE:
- Represent our FileTrail's products and services, starting with
a comprehensive understanding of how our solution meets the
compliance needs of our prospects and customers.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and developing
them into qualified leads.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and
engage sales executives for next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation
- Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, and email to generate new
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to
qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- Bachelor's degree or at least 3 - 5 years of relevant work
- 2-3 years of sales. experience, with a history of exceeding
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales
- Proficiency with SalesForce.
- Proficiency with lead research tools like LinkedIn and
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record
of achieving sales quotes.
COMPENSATION & GROWTH:
- Base salary plus commission leads to starting OTE of 90K+
- Full benefits after probationary period including healthcare,
401k, and SafeHarbor contributions.
- Growing department provides potential opportunities to grow
into inside sales, sales executive, and management roles.
Keywords: FileTrail, Austin , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!