Regional Account Sales Executive - Austin
Posted on: April 10, 2021
About The Team
The Outside Sales team has been the face of DoorDash to our
merchant partners since our founding in 2013. Stationed locally,
this team is responsible for creating deep partnerships with the
most coveted local and regional merchants in any given geography.
At DoorDash, these partnerships play a critical role in
strengthening operations, accelerating consumer growth, and
improving our bottom line.
About The Role
As a Regional Account Sales Executive, you'll be joining a team of
experienced operators who have excelled in the art of leading
highly deliberate sales processes. The team is laying the
foundation for what will eventually be the single biggest
competitive advantage for DoorDash - industry-leading partnership
terms with the best merchants.
You're Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will---
- Interact with and empower business owners every day
- Sell merchants on the value of partnering with DoorDash through
revenue share agreements
- Accelerate a highly organized sales cycle with the goal of
closing deals within a few weeks
- Develop and adopt new ways of gaining access, building trust,
overcome objections, and create urgency
- Share on-the-ground learnings with sales leadership and
- Mentor teammates on how to be the best version of themselves
after establishing yourself in the role
- Travel into different markets in your region (up to 40%
- Have flexible hours and the option to work from home
We're Excited About You Because---
- You have experience exceeding goals
- You pride yourself on your relentless work ethic
- You have prior experience with leading an end-to-end, outbound
- You have a growth mindset
- You approach challenges from first principles
- You demonstrate creative sales tactics to engage with
- You display emotional intelligence, whether leading
client-facing conversations or partaking in internal meetings
- You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools
quickly (Salesforce, Google Apps)
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is
to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our
industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the
truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is
continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role
for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower
local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and
dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people,
together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their
favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all
50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013,
DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering
on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store
efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By
building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities,
DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time.
Read more on the DoorDash blog or at .
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive
community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we
hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true
innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the
tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Keywords: DoorDash, Austin , Regional Account Sales Executive - Austin, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!