Sr. Sales Manager, Cloud Technology - Remote
Posted on: April 9, 2021
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and
AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud
services including cloud consulting, architecture design,
migration, automation, application development, and managed
services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-size businesses, and
startups across various verticals and market segments succeed with
ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud transformation projects.
We architect, develop, and launch innovative solutions using
cutting-edge cloud technologies. ClearScale is growing rapidly and
there is a high demand for the services we provide; e.g.
Migrations, Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure,
Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
The Sr. Sales Manager role is responsible for a team of field
Account Executives and Sales Development Reps responsible for sales
and business development in an assigned region. We are looking for
an entrepreneurial sales leader - someone who thrives in a
fast-paced, ever evolving environment where you will be developing
and executing sales strategies, mentoring your team through thought
leadership, and strategically partnering with groups across the
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and retain develop a team of enterprise
Account Executives, the mid-market team and lead generation to
create a new logo pipeline and close new business.
- Demonstrate strong leadership competencies in coaching and
supporting the sales team to close new business and generate new
pipeline, while maintaining the company's strong customer
- Coordinate complex sales cycles and employ effective team
selling strategies to gain budget, priority and momentum across a
range of sponsors and stakeholders, including executives and
- Develop an aggressive sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue
- Prepare weekly/monthly sales reports showing sales pipeline,
potential sales, activities, and areas of proposed client base
- Develop long-term, strategic relationships with key contacts
within strategic accounts (typically larger accounts and targets;
as well as with industry influencers and key strategic partners -
- Use CRM systems (Salesforce) extensively.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Selling professional services for public cloud adoption (AWS,
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years' experience building and leading front-line sales
teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second
line management experience a plus.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas
personally and as a sales leader.
- Hired, developed and retained successful sales talent.
- Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong
verbal/written communication and presentation skills; effective at
delivering executive level presentations.
- Able to learn new technology quickly, as well as adapt to
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills, who is
action oriented with a high sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated, confident, proactive, and highly
- 25%-50% quarterly travel within the region (Post-COVID).
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling,
and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDICC
methodology is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Annual compensation re-evaluation
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ClearScale, Austin , Sr. Sales Manager, Cloud Technology - Remote, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!