Compliance Support Agent
Company: F45 Training
Posted on: April 8, 2021
About F45 Training
F45 Training, the fastest growing fitness franchise network in the
world, has exploded in the last seven years with over 2,000
franchisees in over 61 countries, and this is just the
F45 Training is a global fitness training community specializing in
innovative, high intensity group workouts which are fast, fun and
have demonstrated success with our members. Endorsed by celebrities
and athletes alike, F45 Training's commitment to innovation goes
well beyond the studio floor.
With an ever-growing suite of proprietary fitness and business
technology, F45 Training provides an unprecedented level of insight
and control for both clients and franchisees.
F45 Training's popular training method, together with its low-cost,
highly systemized business model has seen this fitness phenomenon
explode across the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and professional
individual to make their mark and create value for this rapidly
About The Job
We are seeking a Compliance Support Agent to join our growing team.
This person will ensure all F45 Safety and other Compliance
policies and practices are implemented and adhered to in-studio
while also ensuring our franchisees are the happiest, most
productive and satisfied partners in the brand network.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and enthusiastic individual
with excellent written and verbal communication skills,
problem-solving abilities with a focus in marketing, a passion for
fitness and a willingness to master the F45 Training system and
This is a full time, non-exempt position.
This position will be remote for the time being, but will be
expected to report regularly out of our office in Austin, TX. Fully
remote opportunities not available at this time.
- Ensure our franchisees comply with all requirements within the
- Respond to ticket-based email inquiries from our franchisees
based on set procedures
- Clarify any issues and determine the best recourse, and
escalate issues as required
- Follow up with franchisees via phone or email to ensure any
issues have been resolved
- Collaborate with the F45 team to document all information in
the support system
- Conflict resolution in a friendly manner and in accordance with
the F45 brand ethos
- Compliance calls with franchisees to determine aspects of their
studio that need updating.
- Other tasks may come up---so be prepared to pivot and
- Experience working in customer-facing/client relationship roles
(hospitality, customer service)
- Excellent written English, and ability to communicate via high
volume of emails
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- A working knowledge of modern cloud-based software technologies
(Dropbox, Gmail, GDocs, Freshdesk or other ticket-based customer
- High sense of confidentiality, trust and discretion
- Availability to commit to helping on weekends and/or after
hours if required
- Incredible Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual dress and laid-back work environment
- Fun, fitness and health orientated environment
F45 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: F45 Training, Austin , Compliance Support Agent, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!