Chemical Inventory Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Chemical Inventory Specialist – North Austin
Immediate Job Opening – Direct Hire!
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Chemical
Inventory Specialist for one of our top clients in Austin, TX
As a Chemical Inventory Specialist you will be responsible for
inventory management, purchasing, chemical tracking, product
delivery and general customer service. This role will support
multiple facilities and/or customers in a strategic geographic area
and may perform and cross train in other roles.
- Works closely with management to complete projects such as
Standard Operating Procedures, Scopes of Work, Training, and other
assorted tasks along with direct customer interfacing relative job
- Interfaces directly with customer Point-of-Contact, purchasing
directors, facility directors and plant managers to procure lab
supplies and material
- Train employees on all service offerings
- Provides operation support for credit rebills, invoicing and
providing exceptional customer service
- Modifies, designs and maintains quality metrics and key
- Manage a budget related to expense reports
- Meets revenue, safety, performance and quality goals and
- Require traveling to customer sites
- Responsible for handling hazardous material and preparing
shipping documentation and packaging requirements.
- Manage customer warehouse inventory including delivery product
- Shipping customer material, answering customer calls, handling
routine issues, operating a hand-jack and forklift, entering
relevant shipping information into the customer computer
- Interfaces directly with customer POC, responsible for managing
consigned, non-consigned, customer owned and 3rd party inventory
onsite at the customer location.
- Utilizes customer computer systems (ESS, Citrix, Info Access,
Intranet, StockTracker, ChemSW, and customer specific ERP systems
as well as customer specific shipping systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Biology or Chemistry or
- General laboratory skills are required
- Inventory management
- Operations experience
- Leadership skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible to drive to customer sites to provide laboratory
materials and chemicals
- Flexible to support client sites in other Texas cities and
outside of Texas
- Must be able to provide own transportation, but mileage will be
- 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
- Direct Hire! Full-Line of Benefits!
Why Kelly®?With Kelly, youll have access to some of the worlds
highest-regarded scientific organizations
providing you with opportunities to work on todays most
challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific
pursuits youll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found
opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge
and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your careerconnect with us
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and
have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our
global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017
was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Austin , Chemical Inventory Specialist, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!