Architect - Poker
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Zynga Poker is one of the most enduring Forever Franchises at
Zynga. We are presently looking for an Architect who is passionate
about embracing the challenges of maintaining and growing our
successful live operations game. In this role, you will build new
and exciting features as well as repair and deprecate old ones.
There are very few places where you can get the opportunity to work
on so many fascinating problems. Send us your resume if you think
this is as exciting as we believe it is. We are looking forward to
hearing from you!Responsibilities
- Build and deploy features used by millions of our players.
- Improve performance, scalability, reliability and measurability
of our game.
- Mentor junior engineers and drive a culture of technical
- Work with Product Management to translate product designs into
features that spark happiness.
- Ensure the game remains successful and stable in a constantly
- Address challenges and reduce technical debt.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or
equivalent work experience
- A strong foundation in computer science, with strong
competencies in data structures, algorithms and software
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering, at least 2 of
which in an architect or technical leadership role
- Extensive experience building and leading large-scale server
applications in a cloud based environment, including server
monitoring, provisioning, maintenance, and live-ops
- Expert knowledge in C#, Java, C/C++, or similar programming
- Good understanding of PHP
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELBs, ALBs,
ElastiCache, DynamoDB, Aurora).
- Deep knowledge/experience with data architecture: SQL, NoSQL,
and data caching technologies/in-memory databases such as MemCached
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills
(verbal and written).
- Familiarity with Unity is a plus.
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life
- Gourmet created lunch created by ZCulinary daily - stocked
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride,
ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- On-Site gym and fitness classes
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad
community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or
any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We
welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all
backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the
interview process, please let us know.
Keywords: Zynga, Austin , Architect - Poker, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!