OCIP Construction Program Manager 11
Posted on: April 17, 2019
Job Family US-TX-Virtual
Aon is looking for an OCIP Program Manager.
This role assists Account Executives and/or Hybrid Account
Executive/Brokers on assigned accounts, managing key wrap-up
processes that serve clients and undertaking the client-facing and
internal activities related to these processes. Program Managers
will also assist Brokers as necessary particularly on Commercial
Risk business. This role is located in Houston, Texas.
Your impact as an OCIP Program Manager:
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with clients.
Primary focus is on the management of wrap-ups from inception to
closure. Serves independently in a client-facing capacity on
matters of moderate importance and complexity. May act as the
Account Executive for assigned non-complex accounts. May act as
placing broker on simple routine placements or renewals.
* When not performed within a broking unit, gathers and analyzes
data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage
needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit. Performs submission
assembly/creation where assigned. Facilitates the timely and
accurate flow of information between clients, AE and Broker account
team members.Manages client open items lists and responds to client
ad-hoc requests. Has knowledge of and manages AonWrap,
demonstrating to clients and general contractors. Sets up reports
in AonWrap. Produces regular management reports on wrap-up
* Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client
service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing
presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the
circumstances of the presentation.
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the
direction of the Broker, drafts quote comparisons and follows up
for binders, policies and endorsements.
* Where applicable, serves as the primary interface with Aon Client
Services (ACS), coordinating activities of the client service
* and ACS to ensure that key processes assigned are performed
effectively and quality of client deliverables.
* Primary interface with PASC on client administration matters.
Receives and manages routine and complex coverage inquiries
* and endorsement requests. Serves as key client liaison for
* such as certificates, location additions, invoices, WC posting
notices, allocations, premium finance agreements,
* summaries of insurance, and policy transmittals.
* Understands and works in alignment with the Aon Leadership Model
and its pillars of Client Value, Unmatched Teams, Innovation,
Results and Values.
* Ensures operational excellence, including adherence to service
management requirements (e.g., Transparency & Disclosure, Aon
Compliance requirements, Client Promise Methodology). Monitors and
follows-up on invoice generation, fee agreements, AVX input, GRIP
and GAMS data, receivables and collections. Addresses and resolves
* May provide guidance and mentoring to a less senior Program
Manager. Delegates work to support staff and ACS where
* Performs related duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 7+ years casualty insurance industry experience - OCIP a plus
* Experience managing large accounts and client relationships
* Success working with multiple business units and stakeholders to
* Strong working knowledge of the construction industry a plus
* Superior communication and organization skills
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
(Update education accordingly; however, state Equivalent years of
industry experience if applicable)
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner
status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.
Keywords: Aon, Austin , OCIP Construction Program Manager 11, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!