CDL Class A Oilfield Tanker Drivers Hauling Sand
Company: Stevens Tanker Division, LLC
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Become a Stevens Oilfield Tanker Driver!
Driving Jobs Available NOW!
ATTENTION CDL OILFIELD DRIVERS - Stevens Tanker Division is seeking experienced CDL drivers to haul sand in the Texas oil fields! Stevens currently services energy companies throughout Texas and continues to grow based on solid partnerships with all major producers and horsepower. At Stevens our drivers are our #1 asset which is why we put them in the best equipment. Join one of North America s leading transportation companies and shift your career into high gear!
- Must be 22 years of age or older
- Must have a current Class A CDL (tanker endorsement preferred but not required)
- Must have 6 months driving experience
- Must meet all USDOT safety regulations
- Must pass company administered road test
- Must have positive references from past employers
- Must have good driving and work record
- Must have no reckless or careless driving citations in last 3 years
- Must have no more than 4 moving violations within past 3 years
- Must have no major preventable accidents within the past 12 months (or 2 in the last 3 years)
- Great Health Benefits and 401K
- Earn $1500-$1800 per week
- Superior new trucks and trailers
- New Aluminum Vantage and Southern Pneumatic Trailers with Auto Air Lids
- MCP200 QUALCOMM Communication Devices in All Trucks
- Family Owned and Operated
Regional facilities in Texas:
- Cresson, Texas
- Boyd, Texas
- Dallas, Texas
- Stockdale, Texas
- Pleasanton, Texas
- Gonzales, Texas
- Dilley, Texas
Apply online below, or call today!
Keywords: Stevens Tanker Division, LLC, Austin , CDL Class A Oilfield Tanker Drivers Hauling Sand, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!