Splunk Admin/Cyber Security Analyst
Company: E*Pro, Inc.
Posted on: December 8, 2018
E*Pro Consulting service offerings include contingent Staff Augmentation of IT professionals, Permanent Recruiting and Temp-to-Hire. In addition, our industry expertise and knowledge within financial services, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, Technology, Media and Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Health Care and service industries ensures our services are customized to meet specific needs. For more details please visit our website: We have been retained for providing recruiting assistance, for direct hires, by one of the world-leading information technology consulting, services, and business process outsourcing organization that envisioned and pioneered the adoption of the flexible global business practices that today enable companies to operate more efficiently and produce more value.E* Pro, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability statusWe are looking for Splunk Admin/Cyber Security Analyst at Austin TX on full time employment. Please find below the details of the position.=========================================================================== NO THIRD PARTY SUBCONTRACTING FOR THIS POSITION No Visa Sponsorship for this position===========================================================================Job DescriptionPosition Title: Splunk Admin/Cyber Security AnalystLocation:Austin TXLength: Full time PositionMandatory Skills:
- Expertise working with Splunk and able to identify tuning recommendations for improved detection and accuracy
- Expert Splunk use-case/rules writing skills
- Expert Security Incident investigation and migration skills
- Expert analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of operating systems and networking
- Expert understanding of security threats and vulnerabilities
- Expert understanding of security tools and technologies such as Fire Walls, VPN, IPS, Tripwire, Fireman etc.If you find yourself suitable for this position, kindly send your updated resume for this position and expected salary to or reach Ext 329Thanks & RegardsMadhurani P - E*Pro Inc.,T: Ext (329)E: E*Pro Inc. - 555 US Highway 1 S, Ste 330 Iselin, NJ 08830 - provided by Dice SPLUNK
Keywords: E*Pro, Inc., Austin , Splunk Admin/Cyber Security Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!