Construction Superintendent - Project Manager - Healthcare
Company: Healthcare Design & Construction
Posted on: November 20, 2018
Job DescriptionSubject: Job Candidates - HDC Superintendent located in Lubbock, TexasRelocation Package available!Position / HDC Project Superintendent This is a relocation position to Lubbock, TX. Lubbock is two hours west of the Dallas-Fort Worth area and a less populated, but beautiful part of Texas. Home to Texas Tech University, 250,000 people, and with a lower cost to live than other metropolitan cities in Texas, its great place to live and raise a family.HDC is a Full Service A/E Design Build Health Care/Medical General Contractor specializing in all aspects of the Medical Construction and Remodeling of Medical Facilities.We are particularly interested in any applicant who may possess experience with Healthcare Construction and Renovations.We are not restricting our search to Healthcare Experience only, but this would be preferred, if the applicant had this type of experienceEducationApplicant should possess any of the following:
- Four Year Trade High School Certification
- Union or Non Union Trade Apprenticeship Certification
- Journeyman Certification in respective Trade Union/Non Union
- California State License in respective Trade/Trades
- State Certification, Licensing etc. from other States
- Associates Degree in any of the respective Trades/Engineering Programs
- 10 Years Relevant ExperienceExperience
- HDC is currently looking to assemble additional Team Members to assist in our Company’s growth and expansion.
- As previously stated any and all applicants reflecting Health Care experience is preferred
- Provide detailed and comprehensive Work experience resume
- Applicants with Strong Metal Stud Framing background experience is a plus
- Applicants are not required to have Healthcare Experience, but preferred. We are looking for the right applicant
- Solid Background with Blueprint Reading and Project Specifications
- Strong Background in Construction Field Process, Submittals, RFIS, Change Orders, Scheduling,
- Architect/Engineering Processes, MEP Interface, Inspection Process.
- Computer Experience, Outlook, Word, Excel and Procore Project Management Software.Conventional ConstructionHDC is not your conventional “Builder / General Contractor”, As a Design / Build Firm we are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are think out of the box self-starters, and who enjoy challenge. We are looking to fill these positions long term. Medical Construction presents many challenges with Medical Technology always evolving and the demands of Medical Facilities that operate 24/7, 365 days per year.HDC Past ExperienceHDC is looking for committed individuals who have a documented history of success with their previous employers. Obviously we are aware that the world and economy is in a constant state of flux, we are not interested in reviewing resumes of applicants who have 3, 4, 6, 9 month stints with past employersIf a particular applicant has limited experience due to their age, we would be willing to interview them based on the possibility of having them grow with the company.Due to the nature of our work inside the Medical Center and our daily contact with Patients, Staff, Nurses, Doctors, Radiologists, hospital Administration, it is imperative that the applicant have a clean and well-groomed appearance, must understand the complex nature of working in and around medical facilities, their patients and families.Company DescriptionHDC is a Full Service Design/Build Healthcare General Contractor specializing in all aspects of the Healthcare Construction and Remodeling of Healthcare Facilities.HDC Past ExperienceHDC is looking for committed individuals who have a documented history of success with their previous employers. Obviously we are aware that the world and economy is in a constant state of flux, we are not interested in reviewing resumes of applicants who have 3, 4, 6, 9 month stints with past employersIf a particular applicant has limited experience due to their age, we would be willing to interview them based on the possibility of having them grow with the company.
Keywords: Healthcare Design & Construction, Austin , Construction Superintendent - Project Manager - Healthcare, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!