Security Technician II
Company: G4S Secure Integration
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Support the Installation of Leading Security Solutions at an Innovative, Global Industry Leader Spotlight your talent and runway in unique role with exciting growth potential This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced technical professional to make an impact in a visible role. As Security Technician II, you will be responsible for the installation of devices for security systems to support a variety of commercial customers throughout the Austin region and beyond. It will be your job to independently complete the installations as quickly and as accurately as possible in order to ensure complete client satisfaction. This is a busy and challenging role offering an intriguing combination of challenge and opportunity. As a member of our team, you will:
- Support the installation of a robust portfolio of security solutions that bring innovative, flexible and cost efficient thinking to the design, construction and maintenance of stand-alone or integrated communication networks and electronic security systems. Our comprehensive integrated solutions far surpass what the competition has to offer!
- Enjoy a good deal of variety as you partner with many different key contacts and customers, and work on unique projects.
- Join us during a transformative time in our history -- we're making strategic changes and pursuing strong growth. In fact, this role is being added due to extensive growth in new projects.
- In our innovative, growth environment, you can make an impact, spotlight your talent and grow your career with G4S, here in Texas or at locations across the globe.
- Enjoy the best of both worlds including:
- The stability and resources of an evolving global corporation with more than 100 years of success, and
- The entrepreneurial atmosphere of a growing and evolving sales organization
- Enjoy an outstanding training program at an organization committed to developing employees and promoting from within whenever possible.
- Receive highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You will also receive a company car for business use.
To meet the basic qualification for the Security Technician II opportunity, you must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the role, you will have:
- A high school diploma with five years of field experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. An Associate's degree or related certifications in electronics, electrical systems or related fields will be helpful but are not required.
- Extensive knowledge of electronics, electrical security systems, computer programming, networking, as well as site management and installation experience.
- Experience in the security system industry.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- The ability to self-perform the installations with minimal supervision.
- Experience in dealing with Department of Defense personnel preferred.
- Employees should also be familiar with the use of several of the following or similar systems:
- Software House
- AMAG Technologies
G4S secures people, property and assets by understanding and mitigating security risk. We offer a suite of products and services, including risk consulting and investigations, systems integration, security software and technology, and security professionals. We provide security for governments, Fortune 500 companies, nuclear plants, petrochemical companies, ports, airports, colleges and universities, hospitals, banks, residential communities and more, and align services to deliver innovative, essential and scalable solutions that span your entire operation.
G4S Systems Integration bring systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service. We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer's requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Keywords: G4S Secure Integration, Austin , Security Technician II, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!