Cash Logistics Processor
Company: Brink's, Incorporated
Posted on: June 14, 2018
Position Qualifications The Skills You Need We're looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to work with authority and confidence. A promise to respect the trust we've earned and pay it forward with the work we do. Our Cash Logistics Processors work independently in our branch locations and have the flexibility to meet the unpredictability of the workday. Additional requirements include:
- At least 21 years of age
- A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds The Ideal Candidate Are you cut from the Brink's cloth? We prefer candidates that have previous banking or professional finance experience. Preference is also given to candidates with a military background. A Career Worth Building At Brink's, we value our team members and offer our Cash Logistics Processors a fast-paced work environment and their own workspace. We invest in growth and opportunity by providing world-class training both locally and globally, like Brink's University. We also believe in cross-training our team members in order to ensure diverse skillsets. Other benefits of building your career at Brink's include:
- Insurance, including health, dental and life
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation, holiday pay and profit sharing
- A strong, team-oriented culture
- Opportunity to make a difference to our customers
- A fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- The strength and stability of our 150 +year history About Brink's Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud. What's Next? Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature. Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
- - Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Brink's, Incorporated, Austin, Cash Logistics Processor, Professions, Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!