PEIMS Process Improvement Consultant
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Skiltrek is looking for a Process Improvement Consultant (PIC) to lead the district implementation of a new k12 enterprise system including Finance, Budget, Human Capital, Payroll and the Student Information system. The project includes creating cross-functional processes, accountability measures, data migration/governance, data interface with other systems, Federal and State reporting standards and requirements (PEIMS), K12 system functionality and best practices. The Process Improvement Consultant (PIC) will lead the development and implementation of business processes that fully utilize the new enterprise system functionality, comply with Federal and State requirements and provide consistent services to our students, improving the district services, efficiency and effectiveness. The PIC will be responsible for the timely and accurate submission of PEIMS, PET and TREx data. The student information system functions include student attendance, ranked GPA, Report cards, grading, transcripts, endorsements, homeless foster, response to intervention, technical education, MTSS, SEL, physical and mental health, discipline/behavior, multi-lingual, fitnessgram and others
Top Skills Details:
PEIMS,Public Education Information System,Process improvement,Six sigma
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1) Experience doing PEIMS reporting in a K12 school district
2) Develop, document and implement the future state end to end processes for assigned areas including the suppliers, inputs, tasks, outputs and stakeholders, owners, approvers, key performance indicators aligned with the new K12 integrated system (and other applications) and the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) requirements. Develop process visuals to support the development and implementation of the new processes and systems. The data elements include student attendance, PEIMS indicators such as At Risk indicator, Economic Disadvantage indicator, Early Reading indicators, Cohorts, leavers, and other human capital and finance indicators.
3) Document the current state of cross-functional end to end processes including suppliers, inputs, tasks, outputs and stakeholders, owners, and approvers using swim lane flow diagrams, other visuals. Develop GAP analysis and other methodologies to identify process opportunities based on best practices, data analysis, and feedback from stakeholders.
4) Identify, develop, implement and monitor process improvements. Identify and correct process performance gaps ensuring deadlines and objectives are met and return on investment is realized. Provide training to project teams and functional areas to assist with the implementation and maintenance of process improvement activities.
5) Lead the training of the campus PEIMS clerks, develop and maintain the Austin ISD PEIMS procedure manual and provide direction, training, and support as needed to fulfill the District s goal of maintaining accurate PEIMS data.
6) Lead the development and maintenance of procedures manuals, develop and deliver training, and become a subject matter expert with specifications/requirements of multiple software systems including Frontline Student Information System the Total Education Administrative Management Solution (TEAMS),Texas Student Data System (TSDS).
Skiltrek is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US.
At Skiltrek, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances,
be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
Skiltrek is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender,
race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law.
Skiltrek is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Keywords: Skiltrek, Austin , PEIMS Process Improvement Consultant, Professions , Austin, Texas
here to apply!