Senior Systems Analyst
Company: Western Union
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Senior Systems Analyst - Austin, TexasAre you looking for an
opportunity to have a significant impact on key corporate
strategies that will drive growth across the globe. Are you
interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our
unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each
of us to thrive? Join Western Union as Senior Systems
Analyst.Western Union powers your pursuit.In this pivotal role, you
will be part of an agile organization driving transformation to
overhaul the design and business logic of the firm's pricing
strategy. This role works across the tech organization and with
business partners to analyze requirements and translate them to
system solutions using rules engine (FICO DMP) that drive value
through business process simplification.Role Responsibilities
- Ensure that business requirements and problems are properly
understood, translated, documented, and communicated.
- Liaising with internal & external stakeholders such as business
users, regulators, auditors, federal bodies, business analysts,
architects, solution teams etc.
- Translate, analyze, and document requirements into highly
specified system requirements for implementation, integration, and
support of the enterprise information systems.
- Analyzing organizational systems and business models,
identifying potential solutions for requirements or problems.
- Documenting and communicating solution approach by using
suitable tools, techniques, templates, and diagrams.
- Collaborate in the testing and quality assurance by reviewing
test strategy and scenarios, communicating with vendors, software
developers, testers, network and server administrators, to ensure
- Maintain technical documentation to support audits, research,
and knowledge sharing.Role Requirements
- Possess a bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information
Systems/Engineering or related field.
- Excellent program-solving and analytical skills
- 7+ Years of software development, business analysis or systems
analysis experience in web-based applications/technologies
- Solid expertise in rules engine in various flavors.
- Experience with FICO Decision Modeling Platform or similar
- Experience with Java technologies and project management tools
such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience in FinTech - preferred.We make financial services
accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.Western
Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial
services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a
diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000
employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers
and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design
easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical
financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.Just as we
help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in
achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of
opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as
receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive
the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union.
Learn more about our purpose and people at
https://careers.westernunion.com/.SalaryThe annual gross base
salary range is $85,600.00 - $146,100.00. This role is also
eligible to receive an annual bonus. BenefitsYou will also have
access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options,
accident and lifeinsurance, and access to best-in-class development
platforms, to name a few (). Please see the location-specific
benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional
role-specific benefits during your interviewprocess or in an offer
of employment.Your United States - specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental LeaveWe are passionate about diversity. Our commitment
is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique
backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting
the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race,
color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will
provide accommodation to applicants, including those with
disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable
Keywords: Western Union, Austin , Senior Systems Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...