Company: American Innovations LTD
Posted on: March 20, 2023
American Innovations protects people and the environment by
providing proven compliance solutions to oil and gas professionals
from the field to the office. More than 30 years of experience
drives innovative solutions that address the need for efficient
data collection, reporting, and analysis - an integrated family of
hardware, software and professional services backed by relentless
customer service. Position Alignment: 1. Outbound RMA order
- Review orders to ensure that they have the correct information
on them. Communicate with internal teams (TSR and/or Customer
Service) when RMA sales orders do not have the correct
- Ensure that the correct parts from the order were physically
brought to the RMA lab.
- Repair units; soldering components, drilling, replacing
hardware on orders, etc.
- Perform any additional troubleshooting that may have been
missed at first pass.
- Processing orders once repairs have been made through GP.
- Take daily outbound cart with completed RMA's to shipping. 2.
System (Prodstat) updates and sales order organization (10%)
- Place relevant order notes in Prodstat (i.e., status updates,
order location, shortages, etc.)
- Prioritize orders, determine which orders to process first by
due date or rush status. Ensure alignment with Production
- Communicate with supplier on product quote creation and updates
on products out for repair. 3. Test Equipment debug (10%)
- Troubleshoot test equipment when issues arise.
- Escalate to Engineering on test equipment issues and uncommon
failure with customer units.
- Put in supplier trouble tickets for Satellite and Sim card
issues. 4. RMA organization (10%)
- Maintaining and organizing the RMA inventory cage and the
- Identifying any old units or possible scrap. Work with Customer
Service and Ops Specialist to disposition.
- Contact a recycling company to pick up scrapped goods.
- Maintain cleanliness of the RMA lab and workstation. 5. Develop
myself: get better all the time. (10%)
- Look for training opportunities that will help build my skills
and make me a more valuable team player. Discuss with my manager,
schedule, and ensure my responsibilities are covered when I'm
- Connect my job to the customer - understand what our customers
do and how my job impacts them.
- Understand what the company does and why, understand and
support our culture. Demonstrate responsibility, ownership,
reliability, and service.
- Be a positive influence, show appreciation, get involved in
making our business better.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in production and manufacturing or
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a test technician, a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting and soldering
- Mechanical background and experience with technical
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, ExcelPreferred:
- Salesforce ExperiencePI207916376
Keywords: American Innovations LTD, Austin , RMA Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...