Company: RWE Renewables GmbH
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Adhere to our company's values and behaviors, attend to
relevant industry events and represent the company
- Provide the short / medium / long-term market insights and
price forecasts for various power markets (ERCOT, PJM, MISO, NYISO,
CAISO, etc.) and different commodities (power, ancillary service,
capacity, renewable energy certificates, natural gas, etc.), based
on clear understanding of market fundamentals, regulatory
development, renewable penetrations, storage / demand response
- Develop the best commercial strategy for RWE Renewables
projects, considering the project technology, market fundamentals,
commodity price forecasts, renewable penetration, regulatory
development, LCoE development, etc.
- Develop the key beliefs of RWE core markets and core
technologies (on/off-shore wind, solar, BESS, Hydrogen), and work
with internal / external price forecast teams to produce the
consistent and coherent outlooks.
- Provide the key inputs / insights for Financial Investment
Decisions, Company Strategy, RWE pipeline merit-orders, etc.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to perform
the above mentioned functions. Requirements:
- Solid understanding of power market fundamentals and commodity
- Strong communication / presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills, paying attentions to details but
not losing key messages
- Project / Stakeholder management skills
- Minimum 3 year industrial or research experiences in power and
- Master degree preferred in engineering, mathematics or other
Keywords: RWE Renewables GmbH, Austin , Commercial Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...