Audio-Visual Installation Technician III
Company: AVI Systems
Posted on: March 19, 2023
At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It's just part of our
DNA. We're deeply passionate about designing and integrating the
latest technology solutions for our customers. We cross the entire
spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and
entertainment, and we're currently seeking a Lead Installation
Technician to join our team. What You'll Do:
- Provide customers the installation of audio, video, electronic
communications, presentation systems equipment, cabling and
- Collaborate with Design Engineers, and Project Managers to lead
and complete the planning, integration, testing, and customer
acceptance of the assigned project within the time and budget
parameters of the project.
- Conduct on-site surveys and resolve any needs or problems.
- Interpret project documentation (system flow diagrams,
elevations, detail plan drawings and schedules) and ensure
installation is completed as documented. What You Bring for
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio,
video, and/or audiovisual and presentation systems.
- An aptitude to read and understand building construction
blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and interact
with fellow employees and customers in a professional manner is a
- Communication, leadership and customer relation skills
- Training in electronics and basic computer literacy skills are
preferred, either through education, on-the-job experience or
- CTS-I Certification Preferred, but not required with the right
experience. Any other industry related certifications are also a
plus. (Ex: CTS, Crestron, Extron, QSC, Shure) #CB Why Should You
Apply? Our customers consider us an active partner in their
planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the
market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent
by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners.
If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100%
employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its
values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market,
then apply now! AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. To receive
consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI
Systems career site at . Other details
- Job Family : Technician
- Pay Type : Hourly
Keywords: AVI Systems, Austin , Audio-Visual Installation Technician III, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...