Supplier Quality Manager - Automotive and Semiconductors
Company: Arm Limited
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Overview:This exciting new role of Supplier Quality manager
within the Arm Quality Group! You will work with a fast-growing and
strong team, ensuring the quality of best-in-class products for one
of the most extraordinary and successful companies!With
applications in automotive, industrial, medical, aerospace etc.
your ideas will make a difference, and you will have the
opportunity to ultimately improve how Supplier management is
integrated into the Arm culture.Responsibilities:
- You will support Arm engineering teams with their future and
ongoing engagements with third-party providers, defining the
supplier and subcontractor quality management framework from A to
- You will define and establish supplier quality manuals and plan
and coordinate supplier qualification and assessment programs.
- You will lead supplier monitoring and auditing activities,
ensuring proper development interfaces relationship and reporting
your insights to Arm leadership and engineering.Required Skills and
- You have a broad understanding of the semiconductor supply
chain. This includes development (Software, IP, Hardware) and
manufacturing (Fab, assembly&test, FA, logistics)
- You have a validated experience in the Supplier Quality role as
part of a multi-market business, with a practical application of
relevant quality standards and regulations (e.g. ISO9001,
IATF16949, VDA 6.3, JEDEC) and environmental regulations (ISO14001,
ROHS, REACH, responsible sourcing).
- You are experienced in applying, facilitating, and guiding
quality processes and methodologies or/and designing quality
standards, procedures and specifications for a company.
- You demonstrate excellent social and interpersonal skills,
influencing capabilities, and a high level of applied emotional
intelligence.'Nice to Have' Skills and Experience:
- Supplier Auditor Certification
- Knowledge of ISO2700x & Security Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standards and Software
capability models (ISO26262:2018, ASPICE).
- Experience in process improvement and root cause analysis
methodologies (DMAIC, 8D, 5-why, etc).
- Experience with the Atlassian Toolchain (Jira, Confluence
etc..)In Return:With offices worldwide, Arm is a diverse
organisation of dedicated, innovative and hardworking
professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and
open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we
encourage our people to share their outstanding contributions to
Arm's success in the global marketplace.We offer a hybrid approach
to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for
all employees. We expect some working time to be spent in the
office to promote a strong collaborative environment with good team
integration but are accommodating to different home working
requirements.Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees
are eligible to live and work in the UK.#li-jw1
Keywords: Arm Limited, Austin , Supplier Quality Manager - Automotive and Semiconductors, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...