Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Inventory Technician with St. David's South Austin Medical
Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to
giving back!BenefitsSt. David's South Austin Medical Center, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the St. David's South Austin Medical Center family! We will
give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our
organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Inventory
Technician to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job
Summary and QualificationsAs an Inventory Tech, you will work
directly in our facilities receiving and distributing supplies. Our
Supply Chain team is dedicated to providing the materials needed to
ensure quality care can be delivered to our patients. In this role
you will: * Process all "returns to vendor" or "returns to backup
stock" and deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner
* Transport and deliver legend drugs, non-prescription drugs,
contrast media and drug-containing devices
* Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the
SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department
* Receive all cross-docked items into the SMART system
* Review and maintain Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and
place orders appropriately
* Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to
* Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes
* Perform QA random checks on totes
* Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no
items are out of date and provide assistance to personnel
* Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid
reoccurrence Qualifications:* High school diploma or GED is
* Previous inventory or customer service experience This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).HealthTrust Supply Chain is a
critical part of HCA Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve
performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical
and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best
practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor
cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By
improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on
our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Inventory Technician
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
care!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Austin , Inventory Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!