Limited Medical Radiological Technician
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are offering a $1,500 sign on bonus for qualified candidates
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an)
Limited Medical Radiological Technician? At CareNow, you come
first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs
to support our incredible team members over the course of three
Benefits CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Limited Medical Radiological
Technician like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Limited Medical Radiologic Technician like you who
provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.
In this role, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed. You should have:
- A H. S. diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological
- Limited Medical Radiology Technician (LMRT) license in state of
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
- TENNESSEE ONLY: Current state license to practice radiologic
services in a physician practice or clinic is required
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion
"Good people beget good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Limited Medical Radiological Technician
opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: CareNow, Austin , Limited Medical Radiological Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!