Echo Technician PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Echo Technician? At Austin Heart, you come
first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs
to support our incredible team members over the course of three
years.BenefitsAustin Heart, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Echo Technician PRN like you to be a
part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsSeeking an Echo
Technician to work PRN for our practice who provides clerical
expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient
care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other
and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient
care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now. What you
will do in this role:
- Prepares patients for exams, monitors progress and records
- Performs timely procedures for subsequent evaluation and
treatment by attending physician.
- Performs necessary quality control procedures to ensure quality
exams are performed.
- Adhere to and practices appropriate infection control policies
- Performs QA on all sonar equipment.
- Maintains and clean, organized work area.
- Perform other duties as required
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services
policies and procedures
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and
Mission and Value Statement,
- Adheres to established rules, ethical standards, regulations
and laws of the speech-hearing profession. What Qualifications you
will need: * Requires a certificate from an approved echocardiology
program. * 1-3 years' experience is required * ARRT certification
as required by state regulations * CPR certification is
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment,
practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist
integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than
1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA
Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide
direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship
programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These
solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We
support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Echo Technician PRN opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Austin , Echo Technician PRN, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!