OR Inventory Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) OR Inventory Technician? At St. David's
North Austin Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsSt. David's
North Austin Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated OR Inventory Technician like you to
be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsAs an OR Supply
Chain Inventory Tech, you will work directly in our facilities
receiving and distributing supplies. Our Supply Chain team is
dedicated to providing the materials needed to ensure quality care
can be delivered to our patients.In this role you will:
- Order, receive, deliver, and put-away all OR supplies in an
accurate and timely manner, and deliver to appropriate
department(s), and perform QA random checks on totes per
- Perform inventory management for the OR. Evaluate the
appropriate Min/Max levels, reviews Min/Max for storeroom stock
daily. If applicable, count PAR level areas (POU areas) according
- Process returns appropriately per policy.
- Perform case picking for both scheduled, add-on, and emergent
- Ensure items have the appropriate MedTag barcodes, rotate stock
to ensure no items are out of date, perform expiration checks
according to policy, react appropriately to stock outs. If
applicable, provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as well
as provide assistance with problems, questions, and concerns for
non POU areas ensure items are cross referenced in Optiflex.
- Is authorized to transport and deliver legend drugs,
non-prescription drugs, contrast media and drug-containing devices
relative to core competencies of the position.
- Work flexible, rotating shifts when requiredQualifications:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Previous inventory or customer service experience
- Some hospital experience helpful This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HealthTrust Supply Chain is a critical part of HCA
Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and
reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative
functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We
develop, apply and monitor cost-efficient initiatives and programs
for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical
professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our OR Inventory Technician opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Austin , OR Inventory Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!