Research and Machine Intelligence: Trainee Analyst
Posted on: November 27, 2022
*Role: Trainee Analyst*
*Location: Onsite at Austin, TX*
*Position Type: Full Time*
*Required Skills: *
- Proficiency in using computers
- Excellent written, Verbal Communication and Interpersonal skills
including familiar with local cultures.
- The individual should have an ability to understand and carry out
the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent
manner and deliver results so as to exceed one's own standards.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data feeds and flows for
the process and produces, reviews and records quarterly results
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal
- Analytical thinking and independent decision making skills
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Deliver timely different project's data at the highest possible
- Quickly learn new project requirements and deliver to desired
productivity, accuracy levels.
- Communicate and participate on project forums/meetings.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on
tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive
programs to improve numbers.
- Understand & apply project/stakeholder requirements
- Generate project analysis reports on timely and need basis
- Able to adapt the swift changes to project policies
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* On call
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: GlobalLogic, Austin , Research and Machine Intelligence: Trainee Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!