Shipping and Receiving
Company: M S International, Inc
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Are you interested in joining a company that is the recipient of
the *Top Work Places Award,* develops their employees, fosters
inclusion and values diversity, has sustained unparalleled growth
opening (1.7 Billion in annual revenues), and is actively hiring
across the US? If so, read below.
*Compensation: *This is a non-exempt, hourly role. Hourly rates
start at $18.00+/hr, plus Over Time (paid at 1.5x), plus Bonuses.
Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $47,107.00 and
$64,572.25 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked,
*Shift: *1st Shift - Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm; and Alternate Sat
* Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
* Annual pay increases
* Paid Time Off
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
* Company-paid Life Insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
* Charitable donation matching programs
* Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT
and ACT tests.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for performing a
variety of shipping and receiving tasks under general supervision.
The shipping and receiving clerk will verify the order to match the
received materials and prepare the items for proper shipment.
* Read shipping orders to determine the quantity and type of
* Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents, and gather and
maintain all data relative to shipping activities.
* Collect all documentation for outboard freight and route it to
the proper record-keeping unit.
* Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of
merchandise to be shipped.
* Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse
* Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and issue
instructions for loading products.
* Operate equipment such as forklifts, overhead cranes, pallet
jacks, and more safely and efficiently.
* Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment.
* Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative maintenance
* Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
* High School Education required
* 1+ years of warehouse experience
* 1+ years of experience operating a Forklift
* Ability to use a computer or tablet a plus
* Good communication skills
* Ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
*Physical Requirements: *
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally
required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
*About MSI: *
Founded in 1975, MSI is the leading supplier of Premium Surfaces
including flooring, countertops, decorative mosaics, wall tile, and
hardscaping products. MSI's product offering includes an extensive
selection of granite, marble, porcelain, ceramic, quartz, glass,
quartzite, and other natural stone products headquartered in
Orange, California. MSI also maintains distribution centers across
the United States and Canada. MSI's product line is imported from
over 36 different countries on six continents bringing the very
best products to the North American Market. The company maintains
an inventory of over 125 million square feet of material.
*Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many prestigious
awards including: *
* Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
* Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
* #1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor Covering
* Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top Workplaces
* MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst and
_MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and
fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We provide a
work environment that allows all employees to do their best work,
free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or applicant
will be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, age,
sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship
status, military status, religion, disability status, or any other
legally protected group. MSI provides reasonable accommodations for
all employees and applicants. If you believe you require an
accommodation, please speak with your recruiter or a member of our
_*Employment may be contingent on successfully passing a background
check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable law.*_
_*Indeed Hire and M S International, Inc are working together to
find the best candidate for this job.*_
_*By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire,
and receive updates via text and phone about your
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,107.00 - $64,572.25 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Austin, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* This is an hourly position paid at $18+/hr with overtime paid at
1.5x. Do you wish to continue?
* What is the best phone number and email address to reach you
regarding your job application?
* Are you comfortable with physical work and can lift 50
* This job requires schedule flexibility with potentially long days
(10+ hours) and occasional Saturday shifts. Do you wish to
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* forklift: 1 year (Required)
* warehouse: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: M S International, Inc, Austin , Shipping and Receiving, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!