HVAC Service Technician
Company: ABC Home and Commercial
Posted on: November 26, 2022
**SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE: UP TO $5,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE***First
year potential $80 - $150k based on performance*WHO WE AREABC Home
& Commercial is a family owned and operated business, providing a
fun, stable, and challenging environment to grow, learn, and serve
in our community. We're pleased to have a diverse group of
employees and believe strongly in a work/life balance while
building long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and
employees. At ABC you'll quickly learn what it's like to become
part of a team that believes in fulfilling commitments, serving
others, supporting families, and building our community.To learn
more about ABC and to view a full list of our services, visit
www.abchomeandcommercial.comHOW YOU CAN HELP USAs ABC's HVAC
Service Technician, you will deliver excellence in customer service
as you efficiently perform high-quality maintenance, service,
repairs, installations and/or replacements for all AC & Heating
needs.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Carry out full AC & Heating installation skills such as:
equipment removal and installation of new, duct repair and/or
replacement (fiberglass, flex, and metal), soldering, venting
flues, refrigerant leak detection, and charging, recovering and
reclaiming refrigerant, measuring refrigeration system parameters
(gas pressures and temperatures, etc.), calculating static and CFM
delivery, carrying out basic framing, roofing, plumbing and
- Diagnose issues of AC & Heating systems and make
recommendations when necessary.
- Work with inspectors, suppliers, and co-workers to ensure
correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Communicate effectively with supervisors, dispatchers, CSRs,
and customers to ensure complete alignment at all times during the
service repair or replacement process.
- Work with and train any helpers which may be assigned to work
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with customers,
fellow employees and supervisors.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must know and understand all applicable federal, state, and
local codes and safety measures and be able to apply them in a
practical manner on each job.
- Current TDLR registration and EPA universal certification.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills.
- High proficiency with emailing, instant messaging and use of
various electronic devices and applications for effective
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and handle
irate customers and still maintain good composure.
- Dependable and self-motivated with desire to work
- Ability to work inside and/or outside for long periods of time,
sometimes in extreme temperatures.
- Must maintain an active Driver's License and be insurable.WHAT
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Lead Now Program for all employees to increase earnings and
- Company clubs & committees, and company outings
- Paid trainings and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Educational scholarships for employees and family members
- Wellness program, including gym membership
- Company vehicle with gas card (for service specialists)ABC is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note that if an offer is
extended that we do conduct the following pre-employment
screenings: Drug Screen, Physical & Physical Performance Evaluation
(PPE). ABC participates in the E-verify (I9) program & conducts a
thorough Background check. PM21PI196260343
Keywords: ABC Home and Commercial, Austin , HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!